Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Total Count in AutoSpy (Player Subscription 2)

Hi,

AutoSpy targets is a good feature added by GGE in the game for those who have Player Subscription 2 recently. But it is missing the basic Total Defense count on the spy targets. Without the total number displayed it takes more time to manually calculate the defence (Mostly I use calc for every BC/FC target) it consumes more time actually. Kindly incorporate total number of defence / total defenders count somewhere in the spy report so that we don't have to waste time in manually calculating the defence. Without it such a wonderful feature  of game is missing its full power and potential to be true.

Awaiting reply.

Regards,
DD
Dumbledoor @ in 1

Comments

• TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 857
    Hello @Dumbledoor (IN1),

Not being able to see the total amount of troops, especially if its a large castle, can be an inconvenience. I will pass on your suggestion. 

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Temprance said:
    Hello @Dumbledoor (IN1),

Not being able to see the total amount of troops, especially if its a large castle, can be an inconvenience. I will pass on your suggestion. 

Temprance
    Still no actions on it. DO we buy Player Subscriptions to make the things worst? Why do we need to count the troops in defence when autospy is there? 
    Dumbledoor @ in 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,940
    Temprance said:
    Hello @Dumbledoor (IN1),

Temprance
    Still no actions on it. DO we buy Player Subscriptions to make the things worst? Why do we need to count the troops in defence when autospy is there? 
    Seriously!  LOL!  That is pretty weak, but does make sense.  The Subscription gives the spy report at the target, but since there is no report in your inbox you don't get the totals.  Classic GGS.  

New option people would want, but designed by people who don't play the game...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Temprance said:
    Hello @Dumbledoor (IN1),

Temprance

Still no actions taken..
    Why do you take surveys then if you dont want to think over the suggestions? Its a common sense to give the total count in the spy. I dont believe GGE developers lacks it. 
    Dumbledoor @ in 1
Sign In to comment.