Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The heck happened to this game?

i retired from the game after the USA 1 2015 server war due to irl problems and recently poked my head in to try and catch up with old friends and see how the game was doing, and holy tamole what happened? The forumns are dead only poster i recognize is  keenan and Cybermonkey, the game has subscriptions and more money sucking policies then you can shake a stick at, what happened, Sorrento from RPO took over?  Somehow i ended up on Int3 server instead of usa 1 so i cant look up anyone, what happened to Storm Reapers? I see MISC and KON are still kicking. 
Started this account 36 hrs ago made it to level 27, was wondering if anyone from the good old days was still around and worth moving to usa1, or if anyone on Int3 would like to be friends/deal with a bully alliance thats near me.
marinerecon1 @ usa 1

Comments

• Oblivious (US1)Oblivious (US1) US1 Posts: 89
    GGE got more money hungry over the years probaly why you don't see any of your friends in the forums. Int3 is where all the new players are directed. When i went on a 5 month vacation and came back i was really confused too but you get used to it really cool new autofill feautures.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 10.02.2019
    I would give a little extra thought on which server to choose so that there won't be any regrets later on in case you are serious about making a return to the game. 

INT3 may certainly have a few advantages especially since it's pretty much brand new, but if you want a more stable and reliable server i'd go with US1. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    i retired from the game after the USA 1 2015 server war due to irl problems and recently poked my head in to try and catch up with old friends and see how the game was doing, and holy tamole what happened? The forumns are dead only poster i recognize is  keenan and Cybermonkey, the game has subscriptions and more money sucking policies then you can shake a stick at, what happened, Sorrento from RPO took over?  Somehow i ended up on Int3 server instead of usa 1 so i cant look up anyone, what happened to Storm Reapers? I see MISC and KON are still kicking. 
    Started this account 36 hrs ago made it to level 27, was wondering if anyone from the good old days was still around and worth moving to usa1, or if anyone on Int3 would like to be friends/deal with a bully alliance thats near me.
    Storm Reapers didn't survive the last server war. Only 3 of us left now.
    MUFU Member

• Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 222
    I would give a little extra thought on which server to choose so that there won't be any regrets later on in case you are serious about making a return to the game. 

INT3 may certainly have a few advantages especially since it's pretty much brand new, but if you want a more stable and reliable server i'd go with US1. 

lol, stable.

Diplomat for Drunken Fist.

I know I'm a noob, no need to tell me again.

• BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 804
    edited 12.02.2019
    New popup deals, subscriptions for castles and alliances, along with the International 3 server. You can switch this at the bottom of your page before signing in. Just should let you know, the INT3 server is primarily a PVP server and does not currently have any events loaded onto it. If you're interested in playing events I'd recommend US1, INT1, or any other server really. 
  • Storm Reapers didn't survive the last server war. Only 3 of us left now.
    did any of the senior leadership survive? LB or Jazzy?
    marinerecon1 @ usa 1
  • Most Crimson Reapers players still hanging around are with us (we were their primary sub Reapers Venom.) Edward is out there as well. His health has been poor. We basically broke away very quickly after the merger. Vish recently left. His family and new child are his focus.

LB went to either a misc sub or misc during last war and left storm reapers as a shell for inactives. I believe he is now in an inactive sub last we were told and was rebuilding new op(s). Jazzy and vertu in their inactive sub they renamed Bloody Reapers. We don't keep track of old Storm Crow members; We were told about LB. I pulled up BloodyReapers for jazzy and vertu status.

Create a US1 account and look around.
    It seems some mod with a Napoleon Complex likes deleting people's signatures. Get a life. I called you on your BS and you single me out. Again. Get a life.

Not buying a single ruby. Not feeding the gluttonous pig known as GGE. You have lost our trust!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file