We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server war Reports

Comments

• Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    Never said it was you that double posts reports, but there has been some that have posted them. Hard to believe that attacker loses same amount of troops, gets same amount of glory/xp and defender has and loses same amount of troops all the time. Especially hard to believe when some of those reports are on me and i do know when i lost troops and when i just firecasted. Mistakes happen, but hopefully both sides don't make it a habit. 
    And those players in retirement haven't played for months and months before this war even started. They are not coming back. At least not coming back to war. You won't believe me but that is the truth.

Happy gaming to all :)

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,428US1
    Never said it was you that double posts reports, but there has been some that have posted them. Hard to believe that attacker loses same amount of troops, gets same amount of glory/xp and defender has and loses same amount of troops all the time. Especially hard to believe when some of those reports are on me and i do know when i lost troops and when i just firecasted. Mistakes happen, but hopefully both sides don't make it a habit. 
    And those players in retirement haven't played for months and months before this war even started. They are not coming back. At least not coming back to war. You won't believe me but that is the truth.

Happy gaming to all :)

You're right, we don't believe you because many have floated in and out to inflate the numbers pre merge and send tool wastes at us. I'll just go with you weren't aware of that lil fact.

Thank you for the well wishes though. We are having an amazing time!
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • USACyberMonkey (US1)USACyberMonkey (US1) Posts: 388US1
    edited 01.03.2019

yikes
    Good for you to hit people in retirement sub. I know they must be fighting hard.
    And to some others that have posted here: please stop posting same reports twice and saying they are new.

Other than that hope you all on both sides are having fun :)
    Well Steel, don't think you're aware of what your mother alliance  KoN does either. Hmmmm
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • amr5 (US1) said: 
    MUFU = D8+ BM+ FU   so where are real MU oh forget they are dead 
    Not sure what you are trying to prove but Im happy to help you look even more foolish..

OG MU members are:
    Devvin1875
    Twrclimber
    Helix
    Lizardjoe
    T412
    Hersel
    Ognid
    Arnold
    Lock
    Sorth
    Conq
    Aaron20
    AzCrush
    FreakyStuff
    KorpseBoozer (mu then d8 then mu)

There are also 8 OG MU in other Misc family alliances...oh gosh I'm one!

Funny how you stand there and try to troll them for being an equal part of all four alliances... when you have bounced from one alliance to another, having no loyalty and no one that would be loyal to you. Do you think DT would have let you in if they weren't desperate? lol  You just keep being you so we can have some good laughs. :)  

PS.. DT isnt even close to being OG DT, nor is KoN.. I would feel embarrassed for you but its just too funny...

AMR...Just why?  I still remember the day when I kicked you and your band of rejects out of FU.  You're like a steaming pile of poop on warm summer day.

AF
    Atticus Finger @ usa 1

• he forget to say we are even better than from OLD FU  and the new FU  ,,, another prove form old officer in FU  when he left game he insulted AF  in mass msg then when he tried to back  to game ,, me and ailbts helped him to back to FU  

I HAVE ALL proofs that FU   want to leave this war keep talking AF  and i will keep shutting your mouth ,, keep calling me FOOL  and i will keep burning u  ,,, like to be FOOL  than ppl call me FARMER  lol 

May I please see the proof that FU wants to leave this war?  

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Atticus Finger (US1)Atticus Finger (US1) Posts: 90US1
    edited 02.03.2019
    @AMR learn to troll better bud.  You haven't defended in weeks.  You taken more on the chin, than that chick from debbie does dallas.  Your merger with BAMF lasted a day and you came running back.  You blamed the entire merger on dragon monkey stating that you didn't know what happened. 

AF

Post edited by Atticus Finger (US1) on
    Atticus Finger @ usa 1
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    Well Steel, don't think you're aware of what your mother alliance  KoN does either. Hmmmm
    I think you have me mistaken with somebody. 
Sign In to comment.