We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Glory Event screwed again

Mario 999 (ASIA1)Mario 999 (ASIA1) Posts: 125ASIA1
edited 28.08.2019 in General Discussion
Explain to me how GGE have manage to con so many people with this Dethrone fortify Oranges, we now get even lower castles than before , I am level 70 leg 800 and all the first 10 under 600, but hey i can pay with things I have already paid to win such as nomad/sams tabs?????? to increase them , or can I?  the description says it can go up by 20-500 but mine just went down by 100 !!!! nowhere does it say it can go down on the first try?

My point is we paid to win these things and then they want us to use them to pay to get a decent castle to hit, total Bananas.
Not doing it again and think this is just a joke that we pay twice to play the glory event.

average Nomads/Sams tokens on a normal hit 80, on your best hit that's 24 mantles (iron) 3rd time you use the dethrone is 600 tokens I think, work that Apples out.
Post edited by Crom Cruach on

Comments

• What you have forgotten is this. Take what GGE present as your standard Crow/FL castle, ~550 defenders.

Dethrone and you are playing blackjack, you have to stick at 700-800 or you will go down. So this works only for swapping total garbage for garbage. True, you do get the odd good one, but bascially dethroning works similarly to attacks - you have a small chance of getting a semi-realistic castle, but generally you get the norm.

Alternatively pay 1200 rubies and get 500-1000 more defenders.

Do that 5-10x and hey presto, out of the hat is a rabbit.

i never had a problem paying the workers - back in the day I always paid for shareware and if I liked it, I paid for the upgrade. However, I don't buy crap, because I am not a dung beetle.

• inmman (US1)inmman (US1) Posts: 3US1
    I have received less than 500 additional troops the last 6 times I have fortified.  There will not be a 7th, and there should not have be a 3rd through 6th.  This looks like another GGE rip off to get its loyal players to buy more rubies to waste on a losing proposition.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 681Community Manager
    As you may have picked up on elsewhere we are currently testing improvements to the events and you can already try these out on the Test Server.
  • itismetoday (GB1)itismetoday (GB1) Posts: 50GB1
    edited 28.08.2019
    crom the glory event as just finished so what do you a and good game put on next the nobility contest for glory

WHAT A LOT OF APPLES YOU TALK ON THE BEHALF OF GOOD GAME

THINK ABOUT IT
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) Posts: 220AU1
    crom the glory event as just finished so what do you a and good game put on next the nobility contest for glory

WHAT A LOT OF CRAP YOU TALK ON THE BEHALF OF GOOD GAME

THINK ABOUT IT
    Do some pvp ya lazy person...
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

• Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 140NL1

THINK ABOUT IT
    So how do you think people got glory before the glory events came in to the game??
    Do some pvp and don't complain about something like this.

Current might without top 100 titles and 10k negatives.
    You can contact me on discord @Asmodeus#4120 for help in game.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 681Community Manager

THINK ABOUT IT
    I'm thinking about it but well what you wrote is almost undecipherable and I am not really sure what to say now.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,684INT3

THINK ABOUT IT
    So how do you think people got glory before the glory events came in to the game??
    Do some pvp and don't complain about something like this.
    This is one of the effects of all the Events that have come into the game.  Quick and Easy is what everyone wants and expects.  NO risk of others hitting you, but let ME get all the Glory I want...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.