We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Outer Realms - Third Iteration Improvements

Hello again brave warriors,

An exciting new rework is coming for the Outer Realms event, to keep things fresh and exciting. There's also plenty about the new barracks upgrade

Please leave your feedback, thought, comments, questions and suggestions in this discussion thread as always
Thanks a lot! 

Best regards,
Your Empire Family Team
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,926ASIA1
    More useless stuff in da game, wishing well still missing, royal capitals are missing. But hey let's improve the current events that are more useless and nobody plays them... 
    Literally.. The global event has like 30k players each month. In the end of the event 50% of the players are not playing. 
    Noice

] - asia 1 / top 1 player - 2.3m power - 13.06.2019

• Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) Posts: 221ASIA1
    We don't even get it on asia....

I quit the game for two years. Now I'm back on the Asia server.

General for Drunken Fist

Previous accounts 5555s on US1 and Asia1

• sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 97INT2
    Will the stolen heritage points add a bonus to your overal ranking/daiky points? 

Did i read correct the actival global efdects count for normal server and outer realms or after this updste only for outer realms?

Why do we need to use construction tokens for an upgrade?

And why are these new troops so expensive? 2k for 1 unit is way to much compared to all other troops prices. 1k should be okay since they are stronger
    sarah1 @ 7
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    This update only has global effects in outer realms. Eventually, they will come to the great empire, but not yet.
    Construction tokens were added to the upgrading of the barracks to make it harder to upgrade, I guess.
    @sarah1 (INT2)

Well that does it for me. Never looking at outer realms again. Eff this "heritage" stuff, means I actually have to pay attention to outer realms really hard throughout the entire event.
    Also a big thank you for explaining some material introduced with last update but not announced in the previous update, bravo GGS. Standing ovation.
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,573GB1
    i didnt really need to even read the changes but like an idiot i did.

You can just see the meetings at GGS headquarters right guys brainstorming how can we make changes to this event that will make sure we extract every last ruby possible from the players.  Doesnt matter how stupid the idea doesnt matter how badly it will screw up the gameplay, all that matters is that we milk every last ruby 

your time would be much much better spent on fixing the issues your game has, 

i was going to put shocking update, but it really isnt that shocking its just yet another step down the road of the demise of empire, and great empires crumble from within,  Greed normally the reason behind the demise.

History tells us exactly how it will happen just not when, but you can see the acceleration starting towards the end, the clues are there, the abandoment of morals, abandoning developing interesting new gameplay instead developing new ruby pits.  The Idiots are too busy loading their gold into lorries so they can get away with as much as possible before the whole lot comes burnign down around their ears.   They are totally unable to see if they just put the fires out they would not have to run off anywhere and their gold would be safe and sound and keep getting bigger.  

Such a shame, but all empires fall, this one will be no different.  
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 426NL1
    I'd like to report an error / visual glitch / opinion:

"Outer Realms - Third Iteration Improvements"

Somehow that last word got misplaced in the title of this update.
    I'd better not suggest a more suitable word at the end, so I think at best it should just be "Outer Realms - Third Iteration".

Wiglema (NL1)
  • What's the point of wishing well right now? I've been missing those Lucky Pennies man... 
    Also what's the deal with Traveling Knights??? I got 10/11 pieces pretty fairly at one relic every 2-4 towers, and now it's like pulling teeth. Quit this mess 
    CraZGuy @USA1

• Still not gonna try Outer Realms. It screams ruby whales. When you enter the Outer Realm without the intention of buying ruby's you're pretty much screwed, and now the difference is even bigger.
    You're absolutely correct. Outer Realms not too bad but you can literally watch those German and Hungarian server people open the ruby valve and pour their paychecks into their castles. And it happens in the span of a week
    CraZGuy @USA1

• hagar62 (US1)hagar62 (US1) Posts: 41US1
    Guess GGS  never heard the phrase "If it ain't broke...why fix it?   this wonderful OR update is basically  going to run more folks far away from this free-king sinkhole of a game    hope the server wars between the ruby whales and whalettes  in OR work out for the rest of the planet    always noticed the  DE1 crowd were 100k might over the rest of us within the first 24 hrs     my guess is   as soon as we find a way to play this game and enjoy it   we end up dropping the bar of soap you all toss us    and without thinking we bend over to pick it up ...and.... rut roh...   we get to know the REAL GGE
    hagar62 @ usa 1
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) Posts: 238GB1
    Guess GGS  never heard the phrase "If it ain't broke...why fix it?   this wonderful OR update is basically  going to run more folks far away from this free-king sinkhole of a game    hope the server wars between the ruby whales and whalettes  in OR work out for the rest of the planet    always noticed the  DE1 crowd were 100k might over the rest of us within the first 24 hrs     my guess is   as soon as we find a way to play this game and enjoy it   we end up dropping the bar of soap you all toss us    and without thinking we bend over to pick it up ...and.... rut roh...   we get to know the REAL GGE
    100% agree 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • ossi78 (SKN1)ossi78 (SKN1) Posts: 33SKN1
    in the start it said 4 new men ,, but only 2 now?
    are the last comming
  • i played the first time, bought no rubies and got in top 25. Second time i bought the starter pack and got in top 1000.  Last time bought the starter pack and got in top 2 500.  Can't see that happening again.  I agree that resource players like me would pretty much waste their time playing.

First time around you could regularly puchase com for 30 000 coins, then it tightened up and went away completely last time.  ha
  • I meant got in top 250 first time.
  • Questions:

1) When does it start?

2) Does level matter on Heritage hits? I do not want to spend my time furiously leveling up only to find I have very few targets that I can hit. (Please take this at the extreme, level 70 hitting level 11). 

Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
  • this was what i was certain was english:

new baracks upgrade
    attacking thing on outer realms
    scoring system changed

any news on royal capital event?
    any news on any more other events?

GGS gave us 4 new baracks levels and you can only get 2 troops from it which cost about 113k coins to recruit and take about 12 hours even with recruitment costs on full not to mention how little construction coins they are giving us. the only possible way to get all baracks lvl 9 in all castles in a short amount of time is to (you guessed it) BUY RUBIES

great update once again GGS!

at least they added the new baracks levels in outer realms wouldnt be able to compete without them!
  • What a waste of time I have gone to OR and all it is going to be is constant attacks, not even a dove for first 24 hours, no strategy, just not going to be worth playing it now, WTG on how to ruin a promising event GGE!
  • I kind of like this rework but i kind of don't as well, the good part is that super high level ruby buyers aren't COMPLETELY outclassing f2p'ers, meaning we do now have a little bit of a chance to get up there in the ranks, however what i don't like, is this method of getting the points, you get them from attacking ppl, meaning you can lose everything you have, just by being offline. 
Sign In to comment.