We need new Moderators!
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.
If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE
For example, the game was very exciting when Capitals where introduced. Now, Capitals are nearly pointless. They provide an extra barracks and KGs, but anyone who actively plays the game can create better troops by obtaining glory titles. Therefore, Capitals no longer serve a practical purpose nor do they hold value. Not only that, but it is nearly impossible to lose a Capital or Metro due to overpowering KT bonuses which are too easy to obtain and hold. Thus, you have discouraged any PVP competition along those lines. Why struggle to obtain something that has little or no value?
- Underworld event - exactly like the thorn king, and absolutely pointless/obsolete.
- Thorn king event - exactly like the underworld event, and absolutely pointless/obsolete.
- Capital city - absolutely no purpose.
- RVs - they used to be fun to fight over, but now you cannot capture and attack from them, and if you play the game at a basic level you can eventually phase them out with personal RVs which are an invisible non existent way of increasing production, making the entire concept obsolete.
- Foreign Lords - exactly the same as the Bloodcrows, they merely provide an easy way of getting glory but they are essentially pointless
- Bloodcrows - See above.
- Samurai event - essentially the same as nomads, without the equivalent of a Kahn camp. It's like having vanilla, and vanilla bean... BASICALLY the same thing
- Storm Islands - I can't speak for anyone else, but the only reason I build a castle there is to produce extra troops - the whole thing is obsolete and pointless
- Decoration forge - totally convoluted considering the small reward it provides
- Shapeshifters - nobody would care if this event disappeared, the only thing anyone likes is the rewards which are incredibly easy to get.
- Metros - they provide a nice food bonus, but in the past that food bonus was a significant percentage of the possible food you could produce, now they are merely nice to have whereas they used to be worth fighting wars over.
- PVP gameplay in general. If you don't want to suffer any losses, keep your troops out of your castles and put up a fire/loot cast. At some point you made it prohibitively expensive to open gates, presumably to prevent players to have a way out of being "lit up" for too long but now it's so easy to create a fire cast, that there's no reason to even bother opening gates. In essence, you can open gates indefinitely because you can prevent people from setting you on fire AND taking your resources.
- The Penny wishing well thing... helloooooo
- Where has the shady lady been? Are you giving up on her?
- There's also multiple events going on even as I type this - seasonal contest/ ice championship, then the tournament with the season pass thing. Half the time I get rewards and I'm not even sure what I did to get them.
There is a clear pattern of introducing events, allowing them to become obsolete, and then introducing more new features and events that are either so similar to other events that their purpose is confusing, or so incredibly different from anything else that it seems like it doesn't even belong in the same game.
Please, GGE, before you continue to add more features and events to this game, consider "cutting the fat" and getting rid of the things that no longer serve a purpose. Also please consider taking a close look at your desired gameplay experience. Is it PVP driven, or NPC driven? It seems odd to encourage both, as they both appeal to different kinds of people. Please, please, please... decide what you want, and be the best at it. You seem to go in so many different directions it's frankly dumbfounding.
Retsef, aka someone who's been playing this game since 2012. Back when the coolest thing to pop up in front of a castle was the alchemist, may he Rest In Peace.