We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kon VS Misc

Comments

• So are you able to bird troops at a banned players castle or is bear grills just desperate to hold on to MP?
    You can bird troops at them, until they go to ruins..  Once they go to ruins, you can't stash at main castle & outers; only outposts. 
    But bird prevents a player from going to ruins so banned players don't go to ruins, and i always see banned players getting kicked so i was leaning towards them not being useful as a bird, jordon have you ever tried birding at a banned players castle?
    Yes and it works. I'm pretty sure someone in FU, when i first joined, was banned and we could still bird at his ops but not his main because it was in ruins. I'm not exactly sure, tbh.  That was quite a while ago and i didn't care much to pay alot of attention to it. 
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 739US1
    weird flex but ok
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Negan (DE1)Negan (DE1) Posts: 6DE1
    edited 22.02.2019

Today I, Keenan of the Xboxes member of the Mens Independent Society Of Christians or other known Informally as The Misc addresses you all talking about the criminal activities committed here today. We have been savagely attacked by the Kingdom of Neph triggering our auto war system forcing us to stop grooming our crops and troops fending the lands of robber barons to turn towards their cowardly attacks and declaration of war on our peoples when they initially raided we protected our women and children then we struck back and BOOM we hit a shield made entirely by meat and plastic cards called the dream team a once noble alliance but now they are easily swayed by words and high off of member berries we fight...and we fight against the tyranny of false promises and naive leadership for the final time the fight to end it all.

How about stop crying and fight?
    Have a good time ^^
    thx for Spam lol
    Post edited by Negan (DE1) on
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Babbydaddy
  • RIP Neph Reapers
    RIP Nephilites
    RIP DT2
    RIP StrikeForce-DT
    RIP Camelot Beasts-DT

Forgot TNP
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • Remind me again what alliance did the very same thing in the last server war? I seem to have forgotten. Wait ohhhhhhhh I remember, it was MISC and family. So why exactly should I believe any of this?
  • Remind me again what alliance did the very same thing in the last server war? I seem to have forgotten. Wait ohhhhhhhh I remember, it was MISC and family. So why exactly should I believe any of this?
    Can you please quit already? I thought you told me you were 6months ago.

Ty, it's been great. 
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • Damn, slept through my alarm, what I miss???

@tannerm.?

• @Tree Hugger (US1)

raz, that you?
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • should lay off the bottle
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
This discussion has been closed.