Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: February Update Notes

Comments

• Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 222
    I'm slightly curious as to what the new nobility contest rewards will be like. Other than that this update is pretty boring.

Diplomat for Drunken Fist.

I know I'm a noob, no need to tell me again.

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    I dont usually complain a lot here, but this update is pretty useless, but maybe its just because that html5 is coming now, so maybe there is some more new stuff waiting for us. maybe they have coded roayl capital only for html5

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    @BM Fujiwara  any news when next samurai's will be or have they found the fatal bug in it ?

if they've been postponed indefinately an alternative quest needs to be inserted in the ivory queen so people can complete it !
    :smiley:
    Playing Samis on the Test Server.  Along with Nomads and FI at the same time.

Not certain why all at once.  They even had a Original Beri for a couple days.  

Bad news is, lots of glitches...………..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    @Wasso (INT3) 

In case you didn't notice, the beri didn't finish and anything you did up to that point on the test server run got wiped out.  They restarted it, and that's when sams, nomads, and fl all showed up at the same time.  Of course ZERO out of GGE.

I personally dread the html5 rollout because I doubt that the number one(most reported/complained about) issue of the fuzziness will be taken care of, the inevitable bugs, and whatever else they decide to take away behind the shiny bauble they'll be claiming is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I don't know who they listen too, but it certainly isn't us players when it comes to updates...
  • where are my samurai REEEEEEE
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    @Wasso (INT3) 

In case you didn't notice, the beri didn't finish and anything you did up to that point on the test server run got wiped out.  They restarted it, and that's when sams, nomads, and fl all showed up at the same time.  Of course ZERO out of GGE.

I personally dread the html5 rollout because I doubt that the number one(most reported/complained about) issue of the fuzziness will be taken care of, the inevitable bugs, and whatever else they decide to take away behind the shiny bauble they'll be claiming is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I don't know who they listen too, but it certainly isn't us players when it comes to updates...
    oh yeah, it has been a bit of a mess over there.  

so, expect more of that over here...……….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    I'm slightly curious as to what the new nobility contest rewards will be like. Other than that this update is pretty boring.

would interesting to know what is the PO of this Decoration: Nobility garden.

• Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    Given the choice between berimond invasion, vs bloodcrows+battle of berimond, I would much rather have berimond invasion. I was kinda counting on that in my planning for the long term event. I'm very annoyed. 
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Anyone else noticed that the relik greehouse isnt giving anywhere near as large gains as expected.

So for instance if you add a greenhouse into a well developed castle.  The relik greenhouse will add say 3000 extra food, unfortunatly basically it seems the greenhouse acts as an additional Granery, so you may gain say 3000 food but you will lose the output of  one of your grans.  

So basically if you are in a castle that has 15 level 30 grans for example you will gain the output of a greenhouse of say 3000 food per hour but will lose the output of a Granary say 2500 per hour.  So instead of getting an additional 3000 food per hour as you would expect you only get 500 per hour.

Basically the more developed your existing grans the smaller the impact you will see, as in effect you will be swapping a level 30 gran for a greenhouse, if you have lower level grans you will see larger increases. 

Clearly as you level the greenhouse the benefit between a level 30 gran, and your greenhouse will increase.  But dont be thinking that adding a greenhouse will add an extra 5-6k food as it wont.  

Woudl be nice if GGE could confirm this is how its supposed to work before we all bust a gut in outers trying to get what appears to be massive food increases only to find they are marginal.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • planeta - (PT1)planeta - (PT1) PT1 Posts: 90
    edited 19.02.2019
    Anyone else noticed that the relik greehouse isnt giving anywhere near as large gains as expected.

So for instance if you add a greenhouse into a well developed castle.  The relik greenhouse will add say 3000 extra food, unfortunatly basically it seems the greenhouse acts as an additional Granery, so you may gain say 3000 food but you will lose the output of  one of your grans.  

So basically if you are in a castle that has 15 level 30 grans for example you will gain the output of a greenhouse of say 3000 food per hour but will lose the output of a Granary say 2500 per hour.  So instead of getting an additional 3000 food per hour as you would expect you only get 500 per hour.

Basically the more developed your existing grans the smaller the impact you will see, as in effect you will be swapping a level 30 gran for a greenhouse, if you have lower level grans you will see larger increases. 

Clearly as you level the greenhouse the benefit between a level 30 gran, and your greenhouse will increase.  But dont be thinking that adding a greenhouse will add an extra 5-6k food as it wont.  

Woudl be nice if GGE could confirm this is how its supposed to work before we all bust a gut in outers trying to get what appears to be massive food increases only to find they are marginal.
     only lvl 10
  • blackflames (US1)blackflames (US1) US1 Posts: 169
    edited 19.02.2019

only lvl 10
    you have subscription bonuses. the average person with 220 po items in a outpost will have a bonus of 850% - 1000% (some decs swapped for 300 or more powerful ones in general) 

You also have the shapeshifter food bonus item on yours, but thats easy to obtain so will include it in calculations as well. 

lvl 10 greenhouse
    99 bonus food item
    850% - 1000% average player no subscription bonus 

totals out to the building producing 3 111 - 3 660. 

in the outer realms with basic food RV's totals within same parameters above except with higher bonus of 1500-1600% -

food total 5 490 - 5 856 food per hour.

the totals are still very high and worth the effort obtaining since you can place 2 of them. how you get the totals is (base food+build item (bonus not per hour) * efficiency) * production % = total food per hour on building. totals can be slightly off due to the displayed number gge shows being rounded at different stages.

regular granary lvl 30 with 99 food bonus item (277 total food production) first parameters is -
    2 355 - 2 770

second parameters (bonus % change) - 
    4 155 - 4 432

The overall gain for the average player no additional subscriptions would be with the first parameters -
    756 - 890

second parameters -
    1 335 - 1 424 food gain

This is the overall gain even with all granaries being shifted down. reason for this is a properly optimized castle will have 3 granaries/farmhouses at 0% efficiency but with a 200 food per hour build items on these 3 buildings. If the current meta changes for what is most optimal given these greenhouses the total gains would only go up not down. No matter what its a massive increase. 

Having subscription bonuses skews the true numbers which is something to be weary of. 
    blackflames @ usa 1
  • Carolyn1 (AU1)Carolyn1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 74
    Why do you shut down the server 30 mins before the end of an events of late?

It never used to happen before.

Carolyn Romani @ au 1
  • Becca (NL1)Becca (NL1) NL1 Posts: 29
    and offcourse it was not possible, again, to wait with the update till the nomads event was finished, only 25 minutes left. Start the update at 09.31 so at least you would have had the oppurtunity to exchange the tablets counting for the montly event.
  • I am sure this is just another opportunity for GGE to get you to buy more rubies.

Only the ruby whales can have a private village or a bakery or a crane....anyways the point is, if you have money you have an unfair advantage.

Let us have ruby altrnatives that are equal.
    Some one minute warning.  More like 30 seconds.  Your timing was idiotic as usual GGE.  Are you people ever going to grasp the concept that the logical time for a planned shut down of a server is between events?  Every time you shut down during an event you irritate your players.  You might stop food consumption, but you don't stop the counter on the event, and any event attacks underway don't land and the troops typically end up at our mains.  GET A CLUE!  Do the simple thing and do planned shut downs between events, and you'll avoid a source of annoyance for players.

Sorry for the inconvenience doesn't mean what you think it does anymore, when it comes from you(GGE).  We as player take "Sorry for the inconvenience" to mean, 'We(GGE) don't care how incompetent we are, don't care if you (the players) don't like our latest example of incompetence because you're stupid suckers who will continue to play and spend way more money than you should on this game.'  People are leaving, more than the multi account players can take the slack up on.  Again, GET A CLUE!
    edited 21.02.2019
    Update is done.  Shockingly my troops ended up at the right places.  Now for the lack of attention to detail on GGE's part.
    New schedule says BC are coming, and the popups reflect that.  However the LPTE event tent(scrnshot  http://prntscr.com/mo243l ) still has the Beri Invasion as the next event AFTER THE UPDATE!  So don't expect progress in the LPTE for the next few days I guess.  Just pathetic.  Good thing I'm a f2p player, who views it as much a game against GGE as it is against other players....
  • morning gge.. well done

todays puzzel - what event will you play? i'm sitting with 2 points in hand to trigger my 6 hour season event bonus and no season event to play.

beri kingdom.. or beri invasion.. intriguing connumdrum gge

.. but i'm, bored so change of plans.. no playing today.. off out.

ps.btw.. we are going on strike and not taking part in new events that do NOT include alliance rewards.. kindom event / outer realms / reapers etc etc etc..  they were fun to tinker with for a bit but you had enough of those already doh!  might do thorn king and get a few assasins

rencho-bo4 @ en 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    Update is done.  Shockingly my troops ended up at the right places.  Now for the lack of attention to detail on GGE's part.
    New schedule says BC are coming, and the popups reflect that.  However the LPTE event tent(scrnshot  http://prntscr.com/mo243l ) still has the Beri Invasion as the next event AFTER THE UPDATE!  So don't expect progress in the LPTE for the next few days I guess.  Just pathetic.  Good thing I'm a f2p player, who views it as much a game against GGE as it is against other players....
    Changes 

the Berimond Invasion (21.02. - 25.02.) has been exchanged for Bloodcrows + Battle for Berimond due to the Kingdoms League
    Shares @ au 1
  • come on gg get a grip 2 hours since update and still no even time you pulled your finger out of the hole you got it in
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • What the heck GGE?? We were waiting for beri in greens!!! Not bloody bc, honestly your gonna lose players and money if you keep this up!!! WE WANT THE EVENTS U PROMISED US, SO FIX IT AND BRING BACK BERI! jeez
Sign In to comment.