We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Plans for Q1 2019

124»

Comments

• dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) Posts: 463GB1
    edited 17.02.2019
    @BM Fujiwara  @BM Neroxnex   ?
    Totally agree with the above comments - if my german comprehension was better i'd be reading forum there as they get info days before anyone else ! - perhaps they need to invest in google translate and just post on all forums at the same time  ? (Oops it's free isn't it ?)
    :smiley:

edit - I'm sure i'm not the only one getting fed up with being treated like a mushroom (kept in dark and fed on shit) !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 744Moderator
    edited 18.02.2019
    @BM Fujiwara  @BM Neroxnex   ?
    Totally agree with the above comments - if my german comprehension was better i'd be reading forum there as they get info days before anyone else ! - perhaps they need to invest in google translate and just post on all forums at the same time  ? (Oops it's free isn't it ?)
    :smiley:

edit - I'm sure i'm not the only one getting fed up with being treated like a mushroom (kept in dark and fed on shit) !

All the announcements are human translated either from English or German and are all posted at the same time, if possible. No machine translations. Sometimes only info relevant to a certain community is posted, so I'd be careful before trusting something you read on another forum community as if it applies to your own. In the case of updates, it should though. We'll take a look at what's going on here regardless. Thanks!
    Post edited by BM Neroxnex on
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 418NL1
    It also depends on the availability of the moderators. They can be active at different times.
    I participate in both the German and the English forum, and on multiple occasions I've seen important info posted (much) earlier here than on the German forum, so that they'd get information earlier is just not true. On occasion yes, but on average I don't think so.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
    I was about to say, the German community are often vocalising their concern that the UK community is receiving more information and earlier information than their community. If both communities are equally feeling this way than hopefully that means that neither of them are correct and that the truth is in the happy middle somewhere.

As Neronex states, we try extremely hard to make sure no community gets a more detailed or more timely inside scoop than any other !
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• I would like to express, my displeasure with a couple of the events.  Namely the Blood Crows/Foreign Invasion and the Shapeshifter events.  In my opinion the game mechanics on these events is totally out of whack.  There is something wrong when many shapeshifters have 8000 to 10,000 defenders, yet the current Blood Crows going on right now, has only a baseline of 400-700 defenders. (highest I have seen in this round is 1700, after 100 attacks)  Something needs to be done about either increasing the baseline number of defenders in Bloodcrows/foreign invasion or at least put in a more random number of defenders.  This would definitely make the game more interesting.
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 282SKN1
    edited 24.02.2019
    I would like to express, my displeasure with a couple of the events.  Namely the Blood Crows/Foreign Invasion and the Shapeshifter events.  In my opinion the game mechanics on these events is totally out of whack.  There is something wrong when many shapeshifters have 8000 to 10,000 defenders, yet the current Blood Crows going on right now, has only a baseline of 400-700 defenders. (highest I have seen in this round is 1700, after 100 attacks)  Something needs to be done about either increasing the baseline number of defenders in Bloodcrows/foreign invasion or at least put in a more random number of defenders.  This would definitely make the game more interesting.
    so no one have told you that shapeshifters are just mirrors of real players, when you attack to them that real player gets your attack from one of his shapehifter tents.

and that 230po decoration in gift must be joke, something over 300 would be atleast decent, I believe I dont have any decos under 275 probably only few under 280

• so no one have told you that shapeshifters are just mirrors of real players, when you attack to them that real player gets your attack from one of his shapehifter tents.

and that 230po decoration in gift must be joke, something over 300 would be atleast decent, I believe I dont have any decos under 275 probably only few under 280

You made my point.  Shapeshifters are mirror of real players.  Bloodcrows and FL are also supposed to mirror of real players as well.  So why is there a discrepancy between the number of defenders in bloodcrows and FL and those in the shapeshifter.  My real complaint is the Bloodcrows and FL defenders are far to low and don't reflect actual players like they should. 
  • @BM Neroxnex @BM Fujiwara anything of march events yet ? only 2 days away !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
    @BM Neroxnex @BM Fujiwara anything of march events yet ? only 2 days away !
    Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow, you never know!
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) Posts: 223US1
    edited 27.02.2019
    Many of you may find this from Stillfront interesting.  Remember Stillfront owns more company than just Goodgams and godgames has more sections than just Empire, but still covers some data reflecting Empire.

https://www.stillfront.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Year-End-Report-2018-–-Presentation-B.pdf 

please note you may have to cut and paste to get the full url  

kookiekooks @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.