Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Plans for Q1 2019

Comments

• I'm curious to see where this relic system goes.  This past outer realms event was my first attempt as GGE's glitches prevented me from participating in it last time.  Its a huge money grab on behalf of the gaming platform.  You have to throw huge amounts of money at it to race for worthless MPs that really don't mean much to the event other than having another place to recruit troops.  There just isn't enough time to develop them in 30 days.  Most of the player get bored with the event in the first week and never return. I think a better solution is to make it more like the Beta server with accelerated building for the 30 day period.  This would keep people engaged in the event for the entire duration.  

As far as the relic greenhouse's they seem to replace granaries as an attempt to keep the end user players' busy and distracted enough to keep eventing while reducing the need for PVP.  Personally I would like to see the individual PVP, Great Tournament, Royal Quest, or even retooling the Capitals to be relevant again.  Also, please stop adding troop types to the game.  I understand that the games intent with the multiple troops and tool types in combination with pop-up ads is to reduce the use/functionality of macros and bots...but your killing those that are actually wanting to play.

Lastly, for the love of good calm tf down with the pop-up adds.  
    I get that this is game that revolve around making money, but quit trying to bend us over and ask for seconds...

AF
    Atticus Finger @ usa 1
  • What happens to the greenhouses relics when a player attacks our castles? The buildings are burning? Must be extinguished with chips or resources? This buildings can be destroyed ?
    BM Fujiwara  

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    should do some rework to feasts, longer feasts and possibility to end one and then start a new one.
  • ciscous (IT1)ciscous (IT1) IT1 Posts: 3,891
    edited 15.01.2019
    But in the shapeshifter WHEN will there be the castellan?
    This commander that was added today is an old "under 70 commander" (the same on the LTPE event)

There is a moderator that can be answer? or the shapeshifter castellan is finally cancelled?
    Post edited by ciscous (IT1) on

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 321
    New items added to the charms side but nothing done to sort out the Goddess bug on the insignia side.... if  some help is required on setting priorities then I know a place where people would happily oblige :blush:
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 845
    This commander that was added today is an old "under 70 commander" (the same on the LTPE event)

There is a moderator that can be answer? or the shapeshifter castellan is finally cancelled?
    last year thay said there will be an castellan coming ...................and what do we get an kindergarden commander. :):):):):):)    
    flug @ nl 1
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 263
    wow what a great update spend 10 pound a month and get 50k storage increase in food lmao 
    Stevemass @ en 1
    edited 16.01.2019

last year thay said there will be an castellan coming ...................and what do we get an kindergarden commander. :):):):):):)    
    in july/august 2018 shapeshifter castellan was announced and then in january 2019 nothing...
    I think that GGS can be tell something about this
    the forum's staff can be answer?

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    I don't get why it's so difficult to release new information regarding the shapeshifter castellan.

If the castellan is delayed then at least say that this is the case. 
    If the castellan is supposed to release in 3 weeks then at least say it. 

This information will not hurt your business.
    What hurts your business is when all this frustration is created because of no information being available. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

edited 17.01.2019
    +1     communicate

If there isn't going to be a castellan, then say you have considered it and dropped the idea.  Take the flack, learn from it  and move on....

The trouble is the more announcements with broken promises , the less people will believe there will be jam tomorrow....

I don't know IF the forum is ever used by GGS for understanding its customer base - beginning to look really unlikely!

EDIT - since this post there HAS been an announcement saying that this will come in the NEXT update.... I'm sure this communication will go some way to addressing concerns to the rocky start to 2019

Post edited by PJH_ (GB1) on

"Other Changes

• The Foreign/Bloodcrow castle lords will no longer attack you from now on. This more passive behavior will enable warriors to focus more on their current battlefields."
    Was this the most requested change by multi's and cheat-farmers?   Not an important part of the game but one where I struggle to see the need to meddle. I can see one part of alliance building being torn apart for a benefit I can't really see.

For the recent posts about khan tokens being useless.... i could see this being extended to solve that "problem" as well

Overall I can't see anything worthwhile in the update for anyone

• When are the commander slots and expanded equipment storage coming in. It was listed in first quarter 2019 which to my understanding is January, February, and March. We are done with January's update. What I have seen does not mention it in February. Should I hold out hope for March?

PS: I went back and added 2019 behind the "first quarter" to be specific on the year. Many people will understand why I felt I had to do that.
    Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) US1 Posts: 76
    Let's see... Royal capitals haven't been added back, Battle for Berimond is still unwinnable, ruby units still overwrite coin units in the hospital, my timeskips still have a max. Not bad! You added Private RVs, another subscription bonus and improved autofill. And that's just for Q4 2018. Also, your plans for February is to kill PvP and that's about it.
  • maybe if this gets implesmented new people will join

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 845

in july/august 2018 shapeshifter castellan was announced and then in january 2019 nothing...
    I think that GGS can be tell something about this
    the forum's staff can be answer?

still no answer or reaction on the fake promises they made.   shapeshifter castellan, royale capitol  and all that would come last year.  we call them fools but really, we are.......
    flug @ nl 1
    still no answer or reaction on the fake promises they made.   shapeshifter castellan, royale capitol  and all that would come last year.  we call them fools but really, we are.......
    maybe in 2030 :p

• To all BMs, developers and GGE marketing:

I believe your player base would take being told that different events/additions to the game were to be delayed better than total silence. Once we are told long awaited or desired changes are to be made within a specific time frame, we DONT forget.

Personally, I am awaiting the expanded equipment and gem storage along with additional commanders. If this has been delayed for whatever reason beyond the first quarter of 2019 please let us know so I can change my plans accordingly. Will end up with me in a lot better mood than having me constantly wondering what is going on.
    Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 894
    Of course we would like to be told.  It has occurred to me that perhaps they(GGE) think that telling one server/forum is telling everybody.  From the bleed-over from the German forum, it sure seems that the german forum gets a lot more information than we do.  It's either the one server theory, or GGS management are just greedy, arrogant people with low intelligence.

Of late, I've become pretty sure that the GGS headquarters are located next to(perhaps is) a chicken slaughter house, and that the company is run by chickens with their heads cut off.  When a chicken stops moving, that's the course taken.  The slaughterhouse of course supplies an endless supply of chickens.
Sign In to comment.