We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Garments of the shadow sorcerer - Shapeshifter Castellan

Comments

• Will the shapeshifter commanders be removed?
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    This really needs a clear statement of policy from GGE and how a BM hasn't picked this up and raised or if they have why there has been no feedback is beyond me.  It represents a serious concern and I'm not sure money should be changing hands until the security issues inherent are resolved.  Bearing in mind the player base at large has no idea why players have been banned we just know that they have been and that they are openly boosting about being back in other accounts carrying on as if nothing happened.  If alliances collectively break the terms and conditions I think we are at the point where you just ban the whole alliance its the only way to guarantee our safety maybe then the responsible players who sit an watch and do nothing and keep taking the PO items from the wins might actually take some semblance of responsibility.  Players safety is an important issue.  Not something you just ignore.  There are enough players concerned that this is escalating.  I've personally stopped paying what's the point I can beat VPN accounts just but it's costing me more than it should why would I keep doing that knowing bans aren't being properly enforced.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 201Moderator
    Will the shapeshifter commanders be removed?
    no they will stay in the shop

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,620GB1
    Says it all BM's posting on the thread but totally ignoring by far and away the most important issue raised in the thread.  Just the same as GGE are ignoring the most important issue in the game.  Of course I understand that BM's cant give a definitive answer but someone from GGE really needs to.

I even know of players who have been banned for reporting these accounts, ok there may have been frustration setting in after the 500th report where there is still nothing done.  But it just goes to show where GGE's priorities, and loyalties lie.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Hi all, sorry about having been very inactive since the new year, real life has been rather unwelcoming to me and my available time. I'm nominally back at the moment, albeit rather less active than I'd normally like to be, but I do want to address the VPN issue.

There's a limit on the information I can share, but I will say it's currently being treated very seriously, and where it involves a large number of cheaply bought rubies due to illegitimate country identification it is being seen as fraud. There are bans being given out on a regular basis at the moment. I'm working as hard as I can with some of the people investigating the issue, names of accounts are being identified and investigated, and consequences bigger than 3 day bans are being discussed.

Fortunately some of the people involved in investigating also play the game, do understand how ridiculously overpowered proxy accounts are, and do care about not letting it impact the honest players - particularly when a lot of the accounts in question have pooled together in the same place.

I am sorry more progress hasn't been made, I'm sure you are aware of how strongly I personally feel about it, but I can promise I will keep poking this issue.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 619US1
    Ughh, more than 3 days being discussed for VPN Ruby surfing?  Really?  3 days is less punishment than 10 lashes with a wet noodle.  Should start at 3 weeks with no protection if they don't have the guts to just permanently ban from the get go.  No Integrity = No Game on GGE's part.
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) Posts: 32GB1
    BM QueenB said:
    Will the shapeshifter commanders be removed?
    no they will stay in the shop

so when will they be in the shop ?
    indywolf @ en 1
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) Posts: 238GB1
    This time next year maybe ?
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • They've said it's comming March.
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 458NL1
    They've said it's comming March.
    Previously they said it's coming in February.
    Who knows... perhaps in March they'll say it's coming in April?
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) Posts: 201GB1
    Never mind the month, did they say what year?

DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • Slaps93 (US1)Slaps93 (US1) Posts: 67US1
    Will the shape shifter cast be discounted along with the other equipment in the trader shop.
  • Will the shape shifter cast be discounted along with the other equipment in the trader shop.
    It shouldn't since it's so overpowered.

I hope every piece of the set costs about 1million rubys.
    I mean they already have the cost up
  • ciscous (IT1)ciscous (IT1) Posts: 3,703IT1
    They've said it's comming March.
    Previously they said it's coming in February.
    Who knows... perhaps in March they'll say it's coming in April?
    Yes, 1st of April is the perfect day for this Castellan  :D

• I thought the ShapeShifter Casts were going to be released in February?

Any idea if and when they are going to release?
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    I thought the ShapeShifter Casts were going to be released in February?

Any idea if and when they are going to release?
    Watch the forums super closely today
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

@BM Fujiwara

Do you know if the cast will be discounted?
  • @BM Fujiwara

Do you know if the cast will be discounted?
    LETS ALL HOPE IT WONT!!!!!!!!!!

Sign In to comment.