Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outer realms is not competitive

The outer realms event was ment to be a competitive event between players. It was ment to set everyone on a "fair" playing ground. However they left one thing in that would make it fair. Buying Rubies. If players can buy rubies to win the event they will and they have shown it. Right now the event is on day 2 and we already have a player level 52! If they want this to be a fair playing ground lets do that! Lets have a Fair playing ground! People will still have their skills but just not the unlimited resources like they do on the main sever. 

In order to make this event 100% fair either give everyone unlimited resources in the event (that would be funniest to do), or make it so no one can buy Rubies in there. 

I like this one.  ;)

King clone

Comments

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    It's a business.....

to do what you suggest, they'd need to put it behind a pay wall!
  • unfortunately but it would be fun if get 500k rubies on day one of the event a millions of coins at lvl 70 true skill will win not the person with the bigger wallet. They already make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month on the main game from a single server.
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
  • The outer realms event was ment to be a competitive event between players. It was ment to set everyone on a "fair" playing ground. However they left one thing in that would make it fair. Buying Rubies. If players can buy rubies to win the event they will and they have shown it. Right now the event is on day 2 and we already have a player level 52! If they want this to be a fair playing ground lets do that! Lets have a Fair playing ground! People will still have their skills but just not the unlimited resources like they do on the main sever. 

In order to make this event 100% fair either give everyone unlimited resources in the event (that would be funniest to do), or make it so no one can buy Rubies in there. 

Total F-ing agreement!  This is a crock of sh*t.  Fair playing ground?  NOT!  I'm an occasional ruby buyer, and am considering dropping my main server account because of the GREED of this game server.  Rather pay for Skyrim or Doom.  DO NOT BUY INTO THIS GAME ANY MORE!  Just not worth the money....
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Lol what did you expect of course its just another great big ruby pit, seriously when was the last time gge did anythign that wasnt centered around rubies.  if you dont spend money you have zero chance of coming anywhere near the top.  Pretty much like every other event in the game.
     its actually the most boring & pointless of all the events too as once you built a few of the lower level buildings all you can do is click build then go away for 12 hours, then click build again.  
    Hardly a winning formula from GGE.  honestly the whole event is terrible, but it will stay around as long as players spend rubies on it.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    did i miss much in outer realm anything interesting happening  :*
    another pointless event . 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file