We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FIX THE DISAPPEARING SPY REPORT!!!

Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) Posts: 835US1
edited 12.02.2019 in Technical Assistance
It has been several weeks, it bugs comes and go. It can go away for days, but when it is occurring, it removes 3-4 spy reports in very short time period. Normally occurs in Nomad Camps, but it happened also during FI/BC.

It has not been occurring over a week now, but then suddenly today occurs 2x. It removes 3 spy reports, then a few hours later it removes another 3 reports.

Post edited by BM Neroxnex on

Comments

• GGS's 1200+ employees are too busy watching anime and eating hotpockets atm. They might get back to you on that one

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,600GB1
    edited 10.02.2019
    I thought they made a "bug hunting" thread a few months ago asking for people to submit videos of the disappearing spy report bug. What happened with that? I thought they had more than enough material to work with in order to fix the issue. 

@Rainbow Brite

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,573GB1
    Its been going on literally years now
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • The profanity wasn't really needed, it didn't further validate your point or make it sound anymore urgent.

I believe this is an issue that's currently posted on one of our bug threads for the QA Bugwatch team to review.

As far as I know, they are currently looking into it and once they have an update we'll let everyone know. :)
Sign In to comment.