Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FIX THE DISAPPEARING SPY REPORT!!!

Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
edited 12.02.2019 in Technical Assistance
It has been several weeks, it bugs comes and go. It can go away for days, but when it is occurring, it removes 3-4 spy reports in very short time period. Normally occurs in Nomad Camps, but it happened also during FI/BC.

It has not been occurring over a week now, but then suddenly today occurs 2x. It removes 3 spy reports, then a few hours later it removes another 3 reports.

Post edited by BM Neroxnex on

Comments

• 0_0 (US1)0_0 (US1) US1 Posts: 89
    GGS's 1200+ employees are too busy watching anime and eating hotpockets atm. They might get back to you on that one

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 10.02.2019
    I thought they made a "bug hunting" thread a few months ago asking for people to submit videos of the disappearing spy report bug. What happened with that? I thought they had more than enough material to work with in order to fix the issue. 

@Rainbow Brite

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    Its been going on literally years now
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • The profanity wasn't really needed, it didn't further validate your point or make it sound anymore urgent.

I believe this is an issue that's currently posted on one of our bug threads for the QA Bugwatch team to review.

As far as I know, they are currently looking into it and once they have an update we'll let everyone know. :)
Sign In to comment.