Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Daily missions gone !

And so is the offer in samus to buy pigs for res,is there any more plans to make life harder in game for non rubyplayers or new lowlevld players so please share it with us now,that woud be great...

Rakan
Rakan @ skn 1

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    If you enjoy a challenge, join the fun on International 3.

not for everyone...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 10.02.2019

not for everyone...…...

INT3 is as much of a ruby whale server as all the other ones, if not worse. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

not for everyone...…...

INT3 is as much of a ruby whale server as all the other ones, if not worse. 
    I suppose it could be.  I bet that is what GGS is hoping for.   The reality for non-ruby buyers without events, makes it a much slower and more difficult game to play.  I joined INT1, and had 3 fully teched Ginerbread commanders in no time, 2 frozen imp commanders a couple weeks later, and have already purchased the Nomad Cast after a couple events.  Not to mention the PO decos that can be had for minimal effort from the Hunter and Shapeshifter "events".  Seriously, when I played US1 a couple years ago, it took time and effort to get something accomplished.  Now, on most servers it is handed out like candy.

Int3 is a much more difficult game.

Again, not for everyone...………...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file