We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Samurai

Pretty much all of you can just look at the title and figure out what I'm going to say. 

WHY DOES SAMS ONLY RUN ONCE IN FEBRUARY?

Comments

• i really dont know...cuz they dont want us gettin the good com and casty they offer

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

• _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    Some of us still need to finish Ivory Queen however
  • Because nomads make them more money. This is isn't rocket science people. Fewer people buy boosters on sammies. GGE is all about making their money and screwing their users.
  • No piggies for sale this round of sammies, it took them that long to figure out how to remove them from the shop. 
  • with removing the piggies they are trying to force people to buy rubies for a bonus so they will play the event more to get more coins
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) Posts: 282US1
    sami rewards suck anyhow , only thing good to buy is nails and troops . If they are smart they keep sami for Kingdoms League event , and players will boost for the golden wings
  • The pig is on strike, they refuse to be sold in the sammy shop.
  • sami rewards suck anyhow , only thing good to buy is nails and troops . If they are smart they keep sami for Kingdoms League event , and players will boost for the golden wings
    shhh dont tell them
    Louis Ren @ usa 1
  • stargate (INT3)stargate (INT3) Posts: 27INT3
    BE GLAD YOU HAVE THE EVENT   WE STILL HAVE NONE
    StargateFighter @ usa 1
  • BE GLAD YOU HAVE THE EVENT   WE STILL HAVE NONE
    Your fault you are still investing time in that no mans land...
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,015INT3
    BE GLAD YOU HAVE THE EVENT   WE STILL HAVE NONE
    Your fault you are still investing time in that no mans land...
    It actually isn't that bad.  It WAS a surprise to learn that it is a no-event - all PvP server.  They really should have made that more clear.  But what do you expect from a company that tricked people into logging into it in the first place?

You might be surprised to see what some people have been able to accomplish in here...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.