Kon VS Misc

Comments

• ravage1234 (US1)ravage1234 (US1) Posts: 160
    edited 01.02.2019
    bruh this war been going on for a while now and @amr5 (US1) has the lowest kill count on the us1 server.  also did anyone notice that DT let him in their alliance. sheesh i see they let anyone in now i guess his next destination is kon main.

• bruh this war been going on for a while now and @amr5 (US1) has the lowest kill count on the us1 server.  also did anyone notice that DT let him in their alliance. sheesh i see they let anyone in now i guess his next destination is kon main.
    lol lowest kill count on us1 server ,,, FU  full with farmers + stupids  

• ok bro iam leaving u alone ,,, any one will send me msg like that again iam going to leave this FARM GAME  
    why dont you go get a real job tho?
    because i already do job ,,  but fu keep crying for no reason if they cant do war they can leave war 
  • bruh this war been going on for a while now and @amr5 (US1) has the lowest kill count on the us1 server.  also did anyone notice that DT let him in their alliance. sheesh i see they let anyone in now i guess his next destination is kon main.
    stop openning gates and i will kill more 
    you just posted like a 100 BRs none were opened gates.   Are you sure that you are mentally stable to play this game?

also why are you posting tool burners i thought the noble family of the Dreamy Nephers were too noble to do that?

lol lowest kill count on us1 server ,,, FU  full with farmers + stupids  
    Congrats. "FU full with farmers".. You're correct. We're farming you. 
    PS: Congrats, you can talk shit about farming a man who literally has brain damage..
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• edited 02.02.2019
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Yea the funniest thing about this war so far is DT.  They are literally so desperate they are letting the camel herder amr in and are half birded.  BRB i had a stroke lol
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) Posts: 68
    edited 02.02.2019
    Yea the funniest thing about this war so far is DT.  They are literally so desperate they are letting the camel herder amr in and are half birded.  BRB i had a stroke lol

stop using fire cast my CAMEL  so i stop  riding your a,,,,,,,,,,,,,

also why are you posting tool burners i thought the noble family of the Dreamy Nephers were too noble to do that?
    no need to send big hits on some cowards will open thier gates or fire cast if 32 can do the work so why i should waste my troops + your level and your skills in this war only need few troops to kill u YOU ARE NOT THE BIG DEAL my PIG

• Klassy with a k

• Yea the funniest thing about this war so far is DT.  They are literally so desperate they are letting the camel herder amr in and are half birded.  BRB i had a stroke lol

Was this a comment about bestiality? You said he was your camel & that you rode his "a,,,,,,,,,,,,,". I'm not super educated on Camels, but i'm pretty sure if he wasn't referring to bestiality he would've said "riding your back".. Amr5 bangs camels KoNfirmed. 

Was this a comment about bestiality? You said he was your camel & that you rode his "a,,,,,,,,,,,,,". I'm not super educated on Camels, but i'm pretty sure if he wasn't referring to bestiality he would've said "riding your back".. Amr5 bangs camels KoNfirmed. 

ALL LOOK  this is my proof that FU  some cowards are hiding under bird lol IAM NOT LEAVING  any one iam killing u ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ALL LOOK  this is my proof that FU  some cowards are hiding under bird lol IAM NOT LEAVING  any one iam killing u ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Are you though? I dont see a single horn in FU. 

should that mean i should send now while u are online stupid ,, do u know any skills in war strategy or any thing or u just want to do war like 100 sheeps and pigs in MISC  family if u dont know how to do war then please shut up 

should that mean i should send now while u are online stupid ,, do u know any skills in war strategy or any thing or u just want to do war like 100 sheeps and pigs in MISC  family if u dont know how to do war then please shut up 
    Yea, you should. I sent on you whilst you're online. stupid.

Yea, you should. I sent on you whilst you're online. stupid.
    lol as i said stupid come alone next time dont bring all MISC  + ASYLUM  to mass me then u call your self brave 
Sign In to comment.