Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

gge bans

anyone knows why if gge bans someone, they give them protection for a long time other than letting them fall to ruin? It doesnt make sense and it clogs up servers and alliances with dead players

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

Comments

• I could be wrong but I believe that the player that gets say a 5 thousand day ban will still go to ruins.
    Those bans are applied when there is a payment issue between the account and GGE. So GGE puts a bird up because the player spent rubys that they didn't pay for on an outpost, and they don't want someone else to cap that outpost that was built up with "stolen" rubys.

But I could be wrong.
  • From my experience, the account will still fall into ruin after the appropriate amount of time has elapsed. In extreme cases the account may be manually deleted. However, the bird is mainly so the player can't come back and capture RVs / OPs on a new account.
  • From my experience, the account will still fall into ruin after the appropriate amount of time has elapsed. In extreme cases the account may be manually deleted. However, the bird is mainly so the player can't come back and capture RVs / OPs on a new account.
    Rvs can still be capped during prot mode
  • makes sense. thanks. 

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file