We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

gge was better 1 year before.........

There are many things that have been changed in this course of 1 year.....Interesting events like Royal Capital have been stopped...
why is there a wishing well when we are not given even 1 token...wishing well was a good source of getting rubies for all non-ruby players.....all i have to say is that when will it change?or will it not change ?
Is GGE is trying to make this game only for ruby players.......??? 
A Level 70+ player in indian server....
And i am soon going to become one of the best in the server.....#soon.....

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 739US1
    I mean if you need rubies you can loot them pretty easily...
    Though I do wish the royal capital would return.
    And I am disappointed nothing was done with blade coast/underworld in the,,like,,YEAR they were gone. Not even a new re-skinned equipment set smfh
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) Posts: 160IN1
    JYT (US1) said:
    And I am disappointed nothing was done with blade coast/underworld in the,,like,,YEAR they were gone. Not even a new re-skinned equipment set smfh
    I expected new gems, and mostly build items and some new decos.
    sjc @ in 1
  • The wishing well is still there because players still have coins saved up.
    But they could remove it from new players and older players that have it empty

Probably goodgame is too lazy just like their too lazy to add new content.

200,000 MP
    Level 46
  • JYT (US1) said:
    same
    I change my signature too often...
  • Not to mention the exponential reduction in the skips given as prizes, not just the complete lack of 5 and 24 hour ones, but the massive gaps in event rewards where it is almost impossible to get to the next group of skips without spending exorbitant numbers of chests just to continue the event without giving in and buying rubies.

This problem has been compounded by the inclusion of whole pages of fusion forge items rather than them being evenly dispersed throughout the event rewards, take for example nomads: the first three skips prizes come at 2k, 4.5k and 7k respectively, quite easy to get to each one with the number of skips provided, however the page after the 7k one is completely fusion materials (photo provided). The next skip prize is at 14.5k points, 7.5k after the previous one, this is unachievable for average players without thousands of khan chests that high paying players will have either gotten from buying rubies or buying from the nomad armourer. Another example of GGS only caring about profits and not the players, you may not care about non-paying players, but if they leave eventually the paying players will leave as well as it won't be any fun for them.

Let me just clarify that this is a criticism of the developers and mid-upper-level management making decisions based on what is best for them in the short-term, I never wish to unfairly criticise any Board Moderators or Community Managers etc. and I believe it is unfair that they have to deal with all the complaints us players post here when really it is the aforementioned corporate greedbags that are to blame.
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal General of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • *finds app*
    Download button:

Small text:

Me:

I change my signature too often...
  • There are many things that have been changed in this course of 1 year.....Interesting events like Royal Capital have been stopped...
    why is there a wishing well when we are not given even 1 token...wishing well was a good source of getting rubies for all non-ruby players.....all i have to say is that when will it change?or will it not change ?
    Is GGE is trying to make this game only for ruby players.......??? 
    it's only for ruby buyers.... If players are non ruby buyers they're pretty much irrelevant on this game. (sad face)

"I feel like a ghost, walking around unseen in the backdrops of these other happy lives"

• Well if it's only for ruby players I don't think they should let non ruby players play.......

But right now the scenario is that they are letting non ruby players play too....so I think there should be a balance....

I agree ruby players should get advantage but not to an extent that non ruby players loses interest....

And the important fact is that if only Ruby players are playing this game then it would become boring for some ruby players coz there players have a perpetual habit of showing their power against players who don't spend hard earned money here.....

A Level 70+ player in indian server....
    And i am soon going to become one of the best in the server.....#soon.....
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) Posts: 154ASIA1
    lol, maybe 2 years ago 1 year ago it was still on downward slope
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,574GB1
    edited 22.04.2019
    maybe 2 years ago 1 year ago it was still on downward slope

this game has always been a downward slope except for maybe 8-7 years ago when it was first released

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) Posts: 154ASIA1
    maybe 2 years ago 1 year ago it was still on downward slope

this game has always been a downward slope except for maybe 8-7 years ago when it was first released
    hall of legends/hero update 
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
Sign In to comment.