Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

why ????

why do we keep getting nomads instead of the samms event?

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,728
    why do we keep getting nomads instead of the samms event?
    they're getting lazy
    flug @ nl 1
  • Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    GGS needs to fix this, it is difficult when you keep putting the same event over and over, I have thousands of sammy specific tools which I would be able to use to finish seasonal, I have run out of khan chests, doubling the number of attacks I need to do to finish.

This is ridiculous and something needs to be done about it!

- Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    edited 26.01.2019
    To make up for this as they say 'inconvenience' is it possible to extend the seasonal 3 days to include sammies?
    I know this almost certainly will not happen since GGS obviously doesn't care that some of us have been waiting on sammies and were expecting to be able to use it to complete the seasonal, but worth a shot eh?

@BM Neroxnex
    @BM Fujiwara

- Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file