Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

EVENTS REWARDS

It is impossible to complete all rewards without buying boosters for developing players
GGE has completely evolved into a money spending game rather than a strategy game

Comments

• Developing players aren't really supposed to finish the reward book.

You gotta develop first.
  • It is impossible to complete all rewards without buying boosters for developing players
    GGE has completely evolved into a money spending game rather than a strategy game
    For instance the nomads, the point is for you to be developed enough to be able to constantly produce mantlets 24/7 and be able to keep enough trains running. Also, the event REWARDS themselves are rather irrelevant, what you are really looking for in nomads is horsetails and the decos. For foreigners you really are just looking to keep your titles. Try not to stare yourself blind on the rewards, look at the currency and glory you gain instead.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Developing players aren't really supposed to finish the reward book.

You gotta develop first.

The point with the reward book is to encourage and motivate players to actively play and participate in the event. 
    The rewards these events gives are supposed to also help the player develop and improve. 

However, if the rewards are too difficult to obtain, then the players will be more discouraged than motivated to play and earn all the rewards. 

It's like giving an assignment to someone. "Hey, do 300 pages of maths. You have 3 days to do this." 
    Pretty much anyone will be discouraged by this. How can you possibly complete 300 pages of maths in 3 days no matter how good you are? Of course, there is always going to be that one person who will do it. But i'm speaking for the majority of people here who would most likely give up before even getting half way towards completing the goal. 

The events are unbalanced in terms of points required to complete them for all the lower levels and also the lvl 70s. 
    For example, 200k nomad points for a lvl 70 is impossible without a booster or sitting in front of the computer for 3 days straight. In this case, it is completely irrelevant how developed or good you are as a player. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    edited 17.01.2019
    Really odd that some people are putting the "flag" on perfectly reasonable responses in this thread!!  I've read Zenzer's  and, apart that I think there'd be more than one person like me to try and beat a 300 page problem, it is well balanced and respectful to everyone!!!

Unlike the event rewards which can seem hard for lower levels but conversely can be a bit too easy for the higher levels to give any sense of challenge

However, got to agree with VV's post on 16th - you gotta grind through it (maybe even multiple times) to develop - do the time or if you can't afford that, take the cheap and easy option and pay the money (if you can afford that- as the government says in this country: "when the fun stops, stop"

hint : a little perseverance goes a long way...

Post edited by PJH_ (GB1) on
  • Anshal_ (IN1)Anshal_ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 28
    i made 125k nomad points without buying booster and playing 24/7 
    and i really think to discontinue this game as i didn't completed all rewards and was still 8th bcoz the ruby players were at 400k+ points

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file