We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Battles

I just thought, maybe make an achievement or quest to fight a certain amount of battles, whether they be attacks or defenses, Players or NPCs? Of course, it would be a large number to make it a decent challenge, like fight a few hundred thousand or even million.
I change my signature too often...

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,598GB1
    I just thought, maybe make an achievement or quest to fight a certain amount of battles, whether they be attacks or defenses, Players or NPCs? Of course, it would be a large number to make it a decent challenge, like fight a few hundred thousand or even million.

NPC targets, no

Player targets, yes

Although, it would have to be a well thought out achievement/quest. 
    If you can just hit dead players to achieve victory, then it's just pointless. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 306GB1
    edited 10.01.2019
    Surely already there ... multiple times??? Except maybe for the defender title I suppose - can see mileage in that (and a silver lining from the loser as he improves his defense...)

Shady lady for the Pvp plus the endless ones for NPC : leveling up RB,s and ice/sand/fire towers, storm islands, khan camps etc etc

I suppose lazy adds for pvp are possible , like 1000's of  shapeshifter targets (but these are pretty amazingly rewarded already...) or the hunter events could be done but don't really see them adding much ("easy wins on dead player, rinse and repeat" = boredom ) so really we are looking at "good" pvp between evenly matched players in a rewarding, less poisonous atmosphere... catch 22 here in that we've got to encourage gge to make this a more rewarding place for people who want to join , stay and grow first......
  • I see the feedback- how's another idea- the players have to be a higher level than you (even legendary)?

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 306GB1
    yep, its an idea.... but not going to enthuse the growing number of 70/800's..... needs to be something that everyone can participate in , regardless of level.

• yep, its an idea.... but not going to enthuse the growing number of 70/800's..... needs to be something that everyone can participate in , regardless of level.

yah... someone-if not I-will think of something. eventually.
Sign In to comment.