We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BERIMOND

Where is berimond? It should start today?

@BM Fujiwara
@BM Neroxnex
@BM_Keira

Glory record
http://prntscr.com/hck737
douwew @ nl 1

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,829AU1

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Copying from my announcement:

There's been a short term change in the event planning! Due to that, the planned Battle for Berimond event-run (14th - 18th of January) sadly won't occur! 

The next Battle of Berimond event-run is expected to take place as planned (22nd - 26th of January)! 

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience!
  • @BM Neroxnex could you ask if they would consider freezing the gallantry points as would have pushed harder if i'd known the event would have not come as scheduled ? !!
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,087INT1
    It must be getting realy embarrasing in GGE Headquarters , even the simple plans cannot be completed , they really need to get a grip with all there failures, Way to go GGE money for old rope LOL
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 315GB1
    @BM Neroxnex

Sounds like an update that has had unintended consequences and as Dandelion said,  some plans put in place around the timing of that event (not least cost effective moving of tools to green in time for next sams......)

an "epic online strategy game" where planning and tactics are other words players don't often associate with this game :)

The difference between Fred Karno's army and GGS is mostly that one has a  highly regarded and well remembered legacy......
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 85NL1
    Great, now I won't have my titles, I agree with dandelion, can our galantry be frozen and can they add some?
    I was going to get back my titles today, but now I won't be able to recruit my 'normal' troops for over a week...
  • jonesydeath (GB1)jonesydeath (GB1) Posts: 218GB1
    edited 14.01.2019
    2 Berimonde events were on schedule from the day it got posted, and i raised this...

Why does it take you so long to notice such mistake espcially when i bring such points up with your forum moderators to which they tell they check with devs but get no answer...

The question was raised nearly a month ago and we get no response untill 6 hours AFTER the scheduled event shouldve started?

I raised this and had no answer

YOU HAVE FAILED TO PROVIDE heree.
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  • BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 763Moderator
    edited 14.01.2019
    @BM Neroxnex could you ask if they would consider freezing the gallantry points as would have pushed harder if i'd known the event would have not come as scheduled ? !!
    I have reached out to the team and have alerted them of your request. We are going to review it tomorrow as it relates to the game. A final decision should be made then, however I would go under the assumption there is no guarantee that the points will be frozen. In the meantime, if you experience an unprecedented loss, we recommend reaching out to the Customer Service team here.

It must be getting realy embarrasing in GGE Headquarters , even the simple plans cannot be completed , they really need to get a grip with all there failures, Way to go GGE money for old rope LOL

Per a previous disclaimer posted within maintenance alerts, old event schedules, and update notes: 

"As always, do not take the aforementioned times as guaranteed, as possible delays due to unforeseen circumstances can occur."

Also:

"Some changes to the events schedule are still possible. We will let you know if any adjustments are necessary."

The schedule is able to be changed at anytime if the circumstances call for it. Since this is announced publicly, it does not explicitly mean GGS has to freeze or credit accounts during this time as it is a fluid schedule and subject to change. Of course, we will notify you here when these changes are made public so you may be aware and in certain instances, can plan ahead. We apologize for the late notice on the Berimond event.

@BM Neroxnex

Sounds like an update that has had unintended consequences and as Dandelion said,  some plans put in place around the timing of that event (not least cost effective moving of tools to green in time for next sams......)

an "epic online strategy game" where planning and tactics are other words players don't often associate with this game :)

The difference between Fred Karno's army and GGS is mostly that one has a  highly regarded and well remembered legacy......

I was not briefed on the exact cause of the issue, so I am unable to make any comment on that. What I can say though, is Berimond is set to go live when it's next scheduled (22nd - 26th of January).

• "As always, do not take the aforementioned times as guaranteed, as possible delays due to unforeseen circumstances can occur."

Also:

"Some changes to the events schedule are still possible. We will let you know if any adjustments are necessary."

The schedule is able to be changed at anytime if the circumstances call for it. Since this is announced publicly, it does not explicitly mean GGS has to freeze or credit accounts during this time as it is a fluid schedule and subject to change. Of course, we will notify you here when these changes are made public so you may be aware and in certain instances, can plan ahead. We apologize for the late notice on the Berimond event.

How does this serve when i raised the question the day the post was made but nothing was done about the double event untill too late?

You knew this was going to happen but choose to do nothing about it

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  • 2 new features on one day, we are truely blessed
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
    edited 14.01.2019
    @BM Neroxnex lol - give or take that it might not......

Not sure @jonesydeath (GB1)  is right that it was an error to have two on the plan.... quite routine to have two in a month in the past so think the absence is something else.

Quite happy to have changes in the schedule.... but yes, AFTER they are supposed to start, after an update.... does rather sound like an event that hasn't run because of a failed update which in the past has been of some recompense to players.

• "As always, do not take the aforementioned times as guaranteed, as possible delays due to unforeseen circumstances can occur."

Still like to see how this is "unforeseen" since i see it day one of the posting....

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  • How does this serve when i raised the question the day the post was made but nothing was done about the double event untill too late?

I do not see where you posted this at. If you have a particular issue, such as with the moderators, feel free to raise this with me in private. I would advise against taking it out here. Thanks!
  • How does this serve when i raised the question the day the post was made but nothing was done about the double event untill too late?

I do not see where you posted this at. If you have a particular issue, such as with the moderators, feel free to raise this with me in private. I would advise against taking it out here. Thanks!
    Not an issue with a mod, they responded to me fine but told me that it was the DEVs that were not responding about this

Mods do a great job and no way bashing you guys but whoever made the schedule needs held accountable this is not a small mistake

I raised it with the mod via PM and i can not share that information publicly on forums

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  • @BM Neroxnex thanks for prompt response - but it was also noted that the german forums were notified about the change hours ago - as it is i'll be able to modify my play and when i lose weapon master tonight will have to not recruit to replace losses of Fi but will have to move troops about etc. and loot extra food for transfer to main :smile:

freezing the gallantry decay would be a cost effective gesture on GGs's behalf as giving extra troops etc. as done in the past is really not a good recompense - I play around R/L and am at home so online most of the day - but during the beri Invasion i was looking after my 11 yr old so was only able to push when he was sorted - could have bought a booster but looking at the event schedule decided was not needed !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,087INT1
    edited 14.01.2019
    I quite agree it is not Mods fault and would never lable them, but GGE thats another ball game , whilst they do have the disclaimer that things can change , but for nearly 7 years you think they would have the basic nailed downs , but it always seem Berimond always fails the most time , My questions is why, has this game become more complex than GGE can handle , who knows they never tell us why.

(Removed boycott content)
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    edited 14.01.2019
    @BM Neroxnex thanks for prompt response - but it was also noted that the german forums were notified about the change hours ago - as it is i'll be able to modify my play and when i lose weapon master tonight will have to not recruit to replace losses of Fi but will have to move troops about etc. and loot extra food for transfer to main :smile:

freezing the gallantry decay would be a cost effective gesture on GGs's behalf as giving extra troops etc. as done in the past is really not a good recompense - I play around R/L and am at home so online most of the day - but during the beri Invasion i was looking after my 11 yr old so was only able to push when he was sorted - could have bought a booster but looking at the event schedule decided was not needed !

The moderation teams work synonymously, however when the German or any other language forum posts their announcements vs when the English forum does varies on numerous things. This could be and are not limited to: If the announcements pertain to the servers that the forum represents, timezones in relation to the community, how long it takes an announcement to get translated from German or English to the localized language, or which CM / BM is readily available to make the post. These are just some of the variables at play and gives you a high level overview into what may have transpired. 

I quite agree it is not Mods fault and would never lable them, but GGE thats another ball game , whilst they do have the disclaimer that things can change , but for nearly 7 years you think they would have the basic nailed downs , but it always seem Berimond always fails the most time , My questions is why, has this game become more complex than GGE can handle , who knows they never tell us why.

(Removed boycott content)

As for Berimond, I have posted an updated statement on the event schedule located here. :)
    So it seems  here.that it has got to be so complex that they can't test something without it having an effect on LIVE servers so they have to not run events they are considering developing/updating?

Messenger invulnerability certainly granted to all volunteer BM's but have to  take the message content with a pinch of salt.:)

I'd have thought it went without saying that recompensing with troops would be a bad idea.... the number of people who will be loosing 20% food production anyway would turn tickets from a deluge of people who had purchased ruby troops recently into a whole flood of "synonymously" breaking out :)
  • Copying from my announcement:

There's been a short term change in the event planning! Due to that, the planned Battle for Berimond event-run (14th - 18th of January) sadly won't occur! 

The next Battle of Berimond event-run is expected to take place as planned (22nd - 26th of January)! 

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience!
    That is a shame. I need the points. now i don't have the food titel. 
    Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

edited 14.01.2019
    Not an issue with a mod, they responded to me fine but told me that it was the DEVs that were not responding about this

Mods do a great job and no way bashing you guys but whoever made the schedule needs held accountable this is not a small mistake

I raised it with the mod via PM and i can not share that information publicly on forums

I respect your position about handling the situation with this moderator and the messages. I encourage you to reach out to me so I may review what happened and see how we can improve for next time. It doesn't sound like things went the way they should've from reading what you said. If you wish to send it over to me, I'll take a more in-depth look.

So it seems  here.that it has got to be so complex that they can't test something without it having an effect on LIVE servers so they have to not run events they are considering developing/updating?

Messenger invulnerability certainly granted to all volunteer BM's but have to  take the message content with a pinch of salt.:)

I'd have thought it went without saying that recompensing with troops would be a bad idea.... the number of people who will be loosing 20% food production anyway would turn tickets from a deluge of people who had purchased ruby troops recently into a whole flood of "synonymously" breaking out :)

I am doing what I can to get information out to you guys as soon as possible. I released the second statement after realizing here that the vague one I posted was not as informative as all of you would've hoped. Compensation is not guaranteed as our disclaimer states changes like these can happen at anytime for any number of reasons. If you experience an unprecedented loss, you may contact support. If the situation fits their criteria for refunding accounts, then they will do so. If not, then there's nothing that can be done in that regard.
Sign In to comment.