Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

lilmexican VS The Veteran

lilmexican (US1)lilmexican (US1) Posts: 3
edited 13.12.2018 in War Updates
git gud vet
#burnvetburn :P
When you gonna start hitting me back Mr.Pro?
Just massing him every time cool down ends... Vet has no troops so no good reports:(
When you making your new video?  :P

https://prnt.sc/ltxweq

https://prnt.sc/ltxzrd

https://prnt.sc/lty005

https://prnt.sc/lty09o
Post edited by lilmexican (US1) on

Comments

• Four hits on a player apparently qualify as "war" now, and belong in the war updates category, not once, but twice...
    No attention seeking going on here, no sirree. 

I like to fight things.
  • The Veteran (US1)The Veteran (US1) US1 Posts: 85
    edited 12.12.2018
    Dear US1,

The reason this attention seeking little boy attacked me was because I was not letting him into my alliance. He is the most annoying player in the game, and probably many agree. Should we count the alliances he has been kicked out of? He joined my alliance and asked for a rank. I refused to give him a rank because I don't hand them out like toys. Then he went on and tried to get a player, one of my players to go against me... Didn't go too well as he ended up getting kicked. The thing is Roman Empire (aka lilmexican), no matter how many reports you post, everyone will still think you are bad at the game. Stop using my name to get yourself attention. 

Message for Moving Company: 

The only thing lilmexican is doing it making your alliance look stupid. Do yourselves a favour and kick the kid out of your alliance, like I did. Causes more trouble then its worth.

Vet

• lmao mate i dont care about your "weak" alliance i just wanna prove your not guud:)
  • Ragnos (US1)Ragnos (US1) Posts: 16
    edited 12.12.2018
    lmao mate i dont care about your "weak" alliance i just wanna prove your not guud:)
    We just came out of a war with a larger alliance, forcing them to pay tribute. A couple days before that got massed with vet horrors and defended 14 of those attacks. What have you done? 4 hits? Your turn will come.

I like to fight things.
  • Dear US1,

The reason this attention seeking little boy attacked me was because I was not letting him into my alliance. He is the most annoying player in the game, and probably many agree. Should we count the alliances he has been kicked out of? He joined my alliance and asked for a rank. I refused to give him a rank because I don't hand them out like toys. Then he went on and tried to get a player, one of my players to go against me... Didn't go too well as he ended up getting kicked. The thing is Roman Empire (aka lilmexican), no matter how many reports you post, everyone will still think you are bad at the game. Stop using my name to get yourself attention. 

The only thing lilmexican is doing it making your alliance look stupid. Do yourselves a favour and kick the kid out of your alliance, like I did. Causes more trouble then its worth.

Vet

I don't think he's trying to prove that he's good, I think he's trying to prove that you're not and/or get some revenge. Either way, pretty funny BRs, always funny to see people get caught out

In my experience, MOVING COMPANY usually isn't much of a PVP alliance..
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    Dear US1,

Vet

I don't think he's trying to prove that he's good, I think he's trying to prove that you're not and/or get some revenge. Either way, pretty funny BRs, always funny to see people get caught out

I remember we completely dismantled them in less than six hours.
  • Dear US1,

Vet

If he is trying to prove I am bad, why did he have to wait till 4am EST to attack? I notice he never attacked when I was keeping 5k defense in each castle. 

• Dear US1,

Vet

I remember we completely dismantled them in less than six hours.
    Same. Assassins used to be my favorite part of this game, lol
    Friedrich IV US1
  • king clone (US1)king clone (US1) US1 Posts: 70
    edited 12.12.2018
    lol
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
    edited 13.12.2018
    Dear US1,

Vet

If he is trying to prove I am bad, why did he have to wait till 4am EST to attack? I notice he never attacked when I was keeping 5k defense in each castle. 
    Well why were you not keeping 5k defence at your castle over night? Him waiting for the night to avoid support simple is smart and what most people do if they want to win lol.
    No. It is what most people do when they are cowards. Why? Because I defended 14+ vet horror attacks a couple days ago. After, was at war with a much larger alliance a day before his masses. Pure coward is what he is. 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,044
    Dear US1,

Vet

Well why were you not keeping 5k defence at your castle over night? Him waiting for the night to avoid support simple is smart and what most people do if they want to win lol.
    No. It is what most people do when they are cowards. Why? Because I defended 14+ vet horror attacks a couple days ago. After, was at war with a much larger alliance a day before his masses. Pure coward is what he is. 
    Noted everyone smart and good at PvP is a coward including myself storing that quote for later usage.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    edited 13.12.2018
    Dear US1,

Vet

Noted everyone smart and good at PvP is a coward including myself storing that quote for later usage.
    Did you seriously just say Roman Empire is good at PvP? and you flatter me... Just because he won against me, lilmexican is suddenly labeled "good". Okay, I will roll with that.

• If he is trying to prove I am bad, why did he have to wait till 4am EST to attack? I notice he never attacked when I was keeping 5k defense in each castle. 
    Homie, wtf? Why would I PvP during the day where everyone is online and stacks D? I still do but PvP more frequently at night.  :D:D
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • Dear US1,

Vet

Did you seriously just say Roman Empire is good at PvP? and you flatter me... Just because he won against me, lilmexican is suddenly labeled "good". Okay, I will roll with that.
    Having a single decent BR makes you better than like 2/3 of people.. lol
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Time to show the boiz how its done 

HUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEHUEHUHEHEUHUHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHE

KNOMED 
  • hey.
    if u had kept 5k defense in the day. why didnt u at night huh ?

Thanks for commenting on a dead forum. 
    I like to fight things.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file