Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    is  there spiacle time for geting ruby bounse  ?   
    not clear what you are asking but there are....
    - several ruby bonuses you can win by competing in events or attacking towers as you level up and go to other areas
    - Several pop-up offers to enhance the amount of ruby's (or other offers of trinkets) you can get by spending money - these pop up about every 10 minutes and it is totally random what offers you get (or maybe not so random as they try to tempt you once you've shown any interest)
    - Ruby doublers are winnable alongside the LTPE's (long term monthly events) - these assist when buying rubies (but don't think they combine with offers)

So no really special time, just wait around and look and you should spot something to suit you
  • paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    edited 01.01.2019
    is  there spiacle time for geting ruby bounse  ?   
    Believe it or not, GGE dont just send bonuses at random times :))

So I worked out when they come, due to being bored lol. Note: xx is the hour in 24 hour format :))

Prime times:
         They always appear at xx:00, but not at every hour, and they end at xx:30. I get Prime Times offers randomly during the day. Mainly at 10 am, 1 pm, and 4 pm. (I think there's a chance to get a Prime Time every hour?) If you have never used the one time 200% Prime Time (one time as in you can use it once, not that it comes once c: ), then you will get Prime Times nearly every hour... annoying really. (UPDATED)

Every other annoying offer popup:
         They always end at xx:00 and restart at xx:05. So if you don't like the current offer, you may get something different in an hour :)

Discounts on tools/commanders:
         They start at xx:05 and end at xx:00 like the other popups, but they can last for 1,2,3, or more hours :)
    Then there are the 'Special Offers':
         I found that these always appear the second your ruby purchase is accepted. I also found that they seem to appear right after our men starve, they try to entice you to buy more men ;)

I hope that is the answer you're looking for... 

Paul
    Post edited by paulyte (GB1) on
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
    ...and the really special time : 
    just after your screen has frozen between train hits, so you refresh your browser..... and 2 offers will come up then, without fail, just to make your chance of a "no battle" that much more likely :(

you are right Paul, the timings aren't random - they are programmed to disrupt and inconvenience gameplay as much as possible. I guess the "quality" isn't really random either!

• Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) US1 Posts: 120
    edited 06.01.2019
    Is there any 'Abnormal game trading' in-game ?
    I have a 4/5 set of the gingerbread equip. +20 that I would gladly trade for a yeoman of the gingerbread guard...

• Charlotte21 (AU1)Charlotte21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 130
    20 mins to go in Nomads and you shut the server down!!!!  where is the logic in that??? could it not have been done between nomads and next event?? You have NO respect for your customers.. disgraceful
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    GGE has no logic, doesn't give a rip what the players think, and has No respect for customers or the free players.  I'm in the latter group because of these three factors.  I'm only around because I met a few cool people playing this game, and for the challenge of succeeding in the game to spite GGE for their moronic behavior.
  • Did the league titles get rebroken? First, all progress went away, then we got it, now my progress goes back down and my league's titles look like this. What's going on?

~Currently a Member
    of The War Kings
    Did the league titles get rebroken?
    yup, they had to do a bugfix... i think
    (idk if they actually fixed it)

...Discounts on tools/commanders:
         They start at xx:05 and end at xx:00 like the other popups, but they can last for 1,2,3, or more hours :)

this is legit.

• ...Discounts on tools/commanders:

this is legit.
    Yep, it is. It's as I explained in the bugwatch thread, look there for the answer ;o

~Currently a Member
    of The War Kings
  • I have no pictures/video of this as I'm not going to record my screen for hours and pictures wouldn't help, but all of a sudden the cooldown on my Khan Camp won't reset. No, I didn't use any time skips on it this time. Or the time before. I've been trying to get it to reset for hours so I can make more progress in the league/nomad event, but I can only hit nomad camps unless I want to use up all my time skips because the timer suddenly won't reset. Any ideas?

~Currently a Member
    of The War Kings
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,049
    I have no pictures/video of this as I'm not going to record my screen for hours and pictures wouldn't help, but all of a sudden the cooldown on my Khan Camp won't reset. No, I didn't use any time skips on it this time. Or the time before. I've been trying to get it to reset for hours so I can make more progress in the league/nomad event, but I can only hit nomad camps unless I want to use up all my time skips because the timer suddenly won't reset. Any ideas?
    It resets once a day at midnight or when it levels up

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Huh. Alright, never knew it worked like that. Thanks :smile:

~Currently a Member
    of The War Kings
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    Were lucky pennies really removed? I just took a few month-long hiatus and people on the forums are saying that the well takes up space and it's useless now. Are they actually removed?
    If so, why is the well upgradeable still?
    yes
  • That's easy this is GGS they left the well so new players think it's worth upgrading and waste rubies on it no other reason for it to be there they need to either bring pennies back or delete the well.
    Does anyone know how long it usually takes support to deal with a ticket?
    Few years
    yes
    Few years
    You must be GGS Support as this is a  reply to a question from 8th December, Last year....... :)
    Few years
    You must be GGS Support as this is a  reply to a question from 8th December, Last year....... :)
    oh god...i can feel the greed taking over me...help
    yes
  • did gge remove 85 percent off on coms? I havent seen one in a long time

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

• Tried to log into my account only to find GGe has changed my game name without informing me , only found out as I messaged support concerning problem , now they say they don't understand my question . Why did they change it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file