We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Periodic reminder that my channel exists

I like to advertise myself on the forums once or twice a year, and this happens to be one of those times. If you haven't checked out my channel in a while, there's a bunch of new content I think you might enjoy. Here's the latest video. If you want to go to my channel to see my other content, click the YouTube button in the video player (or search "Breor" on YouTube). Thanks!

Breor @ USA 1
Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
Forum likes validate me.

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,714AU1
    edited 31.12.2018
    Periodic reminder that I have a channel with gge maths

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Breor (US1)Breor (US1) Posts: 236US1
    While the perfect player is always prepared for the onset of war, the reality is that most of us are too lazy. Sometimes your alliance might be lucky enough to catch advance notice of an incoming mass attack. Here are a number of steps you can take to get ready.

Breor @ USA 1
    Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
    Forum likes validate me.
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 20.02.2019
    @Breor (US1)
    What do you think about replacing all public food RVs with level 10 private RVs first?
    This would take less time than buying all level 15 private RVs and we wouldn't have to worry about significant drops in FP when the public RVs get captured, despite the fact that we won't be getting the bonus FP of the maxed ones.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • What happened to ur discord?
    King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
    edited 20.02.2019
    What happened to ur discord?
    Yeah, same doubt. Not able to join. A message saying "This invite link is invalid or has expired" pops up.
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,714AU1
    Yeah, same doubt. Not able to join. A message saying "This invite link is invalid or has expired" pops up.
    Was closed due to a lot of trolls being there who caused a toxic environment. He is on another discord tho, Can find the link to it under some of his recent videos.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    edited 20.02.2019
    Was closed due to a lot of trolls being there who caused a toxic environment. He is on another discord tho, Can find the link to it under some of his recent videos.
    That's sad. :neutral:

Post edited by Rajan37 (IN1) on
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
Sign In to comment.