Home English (UK) Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Relic Greenhouses

Hello Everyone;

Do the relic greenhouses replace the food granaries?

Comments

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    edited 03.01.2019
    I'm guessing... somewhat :)

A level 10 relic greenhouse will get beaten by 2x level 16 granaries but gives the extra 1000 storage.... [i say 2 becasue it looks like they are double the granary's foot print... i know you could replace them one to one but think the PO loss would be high (and too complicated for me to figure at this time of night)

Not clear if the announcement on tokens needed has been superseded by much higher values that appear to be in construction... could take a long time to get them up to even level 10.... and if your granaries are already lvl 30 well, it looks like even at the highest level, it won't match them.

Not clear how they'll count towards production limits either or whether build items will fit them or a whole host of tedious detail.

i guess when tokens become available shortly there may be more info... or some brave testers who will share :)
  • Most of my granaries are at or close to level 30. I only bought some tokens because I needed to spend some samurai tokens in the queen's quest. This sounds like another dud by GGE. They have had a few good improvments but a lots of duds!! Of course I guess they will try to sell your the instrutions on how to use it!!

I'm in same boat - think it will be hard to work out if these relic greenhouses will replace level 30 granaries....think i'll use a spreadsheet :) [which makes this feel more like work than an enjoyable game....]

If you bought village tokens in the shogun shop, then these are not for this but for the private RV's - useful if you've still got space for RV's in the outlands.

I think the first construction and upgrade tokens will be in our account after the next 24 hours or so, once outer realms ends and the rewards distributed...

• @PJH_ (GB1) - we will be getting the tokens once the outers event has finished - i'll have a look then  (once i have my top 5k rewards)
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    LOL - Show off    :)    nice work!!!
  • LOL - Show off    :)    nice work!!!
    and have not bought rubies there - could get top 1k if i wanted to spend - easily done - and made a few mistakes early this time again - the key is to locate enough of the inactive accounts to loot constantly and build low cost PO items en-masse as they give more MP (I have a lot of Pillories built there now) :smile:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
      The build materials for a top 2500 are not even enough to get the relic greenhouse leveled up to make it worthwhile. Although I do not want to do this outer realms on a continuous basis it looks like I will need to go again next month so I can get enough to make one max relic green house. Since they max out at 300 PO I think replacing one PO vs 2 grannies may be the way to place these in your castles.

Does anyone now if it is limited to 1 per castle? It is a long term question anyway because at the rate material are being given out it will take 14 months to collect enough to have 1 in each of your 7 castles. Hopefully they will replace some of the build materials in the events with construction materials.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713

Hello Everyone;

Do the relic greenhouses replace the food granaries?

yes they do

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 123
    its amzing :) boosted food/h with 2.2k in sand. dont forget to place a base food build item on it.
    sarah1 @ 7
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,233
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Fred55 (GB1)Fred55 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    edited 04.01.2019

^^ from sand to compare to one above
    correct me if im wrong but its twice the size of a granary 
    1 maxed out relic greenhouse is same as 2 lvl 24 granarys but with 15k added food storage
    is it really worth building if your granarys are maxed out?
    sacrifice food production over food storage
    only thing i would say is you could eventually build 30 of them  (if castle is big enough) which would be like 60 lvl 24 granarys but that is a long way away
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,233
    for me it was purely the food storage i can hold about 20k soldiers with a 12 hour food turnaround

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 04.01.2019
    the thing is though that you can only get these tokens from the outer realms
    you're going to have to invest a quite significant amount of time to get these lvl 20 relic greenhouses

i don't know about this building if i got to be honest, the food storage is pretty good but i'd prefer if there were more ways to obtain these tokens

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• It looks and sounds like another way for GGS to get our money or rubies!!! And of course they don't give us any instructions on how to play THEIR game. I guess they will try to sell them to us like they did or tried to on that forge BS.
    I'm naively hoping, that just like the most excellent forge update so soon after introduction, that they'll listen to the German server and these tokens will also become ridiculously easy to get and then it will be happy time on greenhouses as well :)
  • Do you REALLY believe that GGE would really do something to help the players have more fun , without trying to line their own pockets with money? They have become just like the game owners that they replaced years ago!!!
  • Hey All,

How many Relic Green Houses can you have in MC before the storage capacity stops moving?
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    edited 04.04.2019
    You can build up to two greenhouses per castle, I believe.
    @The Greaser (AU1)

Tho the rest of the thread is a bit dated, being from January
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Yes they are worth swapping over, a level 1 greenhouse will give you more food than a level 30 granery. and that number will increase as you level the greenhouse up.  Yes it takes up more space, than a gran so in theory lowers your PO  however dont forget that at level 20 the greenhouse also gives 300 PO which is the equvilent to a pretty decent Deco. so once you get them to level 16 or above, they also become in effect a deco and a gran combined.  so they it becomes a straight comparison of output of a gran vs a greenhouse.  

Philt123 @ en 1
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    anyone worked out the effective number of relic greenhouses to have in outposts and outers 
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file