We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Subscription cancellation?

Hello everyone, i haven't been able to find how to cancel my subscription? I know it's supposed to be in the email but there's no cancellation link there?

http://prntscr.com/m06xnw

Comments

• TheBigO (ASIA1)TheBigO (ASIA1) Posts: 106ASIA1
    It says "you waive any possibility of withdrawing from this purchase". Sounds like you can not cancel. 
    TheBigO @ WWW 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,679GB1
    Contact support and they can probably cancel it for you if you request it. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,823AU1
    Check the subscription renewal reminder, That has a cancel link.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Subscriptions last for a certain amount of time before they need to be renewed. You can cancel your subscription once the renewal phase comes along. You cannot cancel it early because the items were already credited. If you cancel there's no way to recall the items given to your account especially if some were used. If you are having issues with the payment system, feel free to contact support. Otherwise, wait until the renewal period to cancel out.
  • Subscriptions last for a certain amount of time before they need to be renewed. You can cancel your subscription once the renewal phase comes along. You cannot cancel it early because the items were already credited. If you cancel there's no way to recall the items given to your account especially if some were used. If you are having issues with the payment system, feel free to contact support. Otherwise, wait until the renewal period to cancel out.
    Allright, thanks a lot, last time i was charged money the very second the subscription was about to end and there was no renewal e-mail. I'll check with support.
  • Allright so i'm really starting to panic here guys, i have sent a ticket to the support team 2 days ago, no response as of yet, and i have absolutely no link to cancel my subscription, the pay date has passed by 5 days now and i am still subscribed to the subscriptions, and i am afraid i will get banned for payment scamming/chargeback, as i have recieved subscription benefits but have not paid yet, and i have gotten a payment notice. Please help, no links recieved and support ticket not replied to :(

@BM Neroxnex
  • If it's passed by 5 days they probably haven't noticed by now and you got yourself a free subscription, however, if you really want to pay then go ahead, I wouldn't worry about a ban as you could very easily get out of it over a problem like this by paying after you're banned/contacting support. 

• If it's passed by 5 days they probably haven't noticed by now and you got yourself a free subscription, however, if you really want to pay then go ahead, I wouldn't worry about a ban as you could very easily get out of it over a problem like this by paying after you're banned/contacting support. 

Ok, well i want to make things right for myself, and even though they set it up in a way that is made for people to get stuck in it, i feel bad just getting things for free.
  • BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 762Moderator
    edited 30.12.2018
    Allright so i'm really starting to panic here guys, i have sent a ticket to the support team 2 days ago, no response as of yet, and i have absolutely no link to cancel my subscription, the pay date has passed by 5 days now and i am still subscribed to the subscriptions, and i am afraid i will get banned for payment scamming/chargeback, as i have recieved subscription benefits but have not paid yet, and i have gotten a payment notice. Please help, no links recieved and support ticket not replied to :(

@BM Neroxnex

The Customer Service department is currently on holiday hours. I believe a notice is automatically sent out when generating a new ticket. This just means responses may be slower than usual, but people are still working. Normal support operations will resume after the New Year once everyone is back in office. Since this is time sensitive and the subscription date has already passed, please send me your ticket number in private. I'll ensure it gets over to the proper people within GGS / the CS team. Thanks!
Sign In to comment.