We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Plans for Q1 2019

BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
Hello fabulous fellow players,

Sorry for the delay on creating this thread, turns out this is a weirdly busy time of the year. As far as update posts go, this one's a biggie, so it definitely should have had a discussion thread.

Not only would feedback on the private RVs be great, now that people have had a chance to actually play with the feature on the live servers, but also the new features announced for the first part of 2019. In particular, what do you feel would make kit management more interesting with the relic system. There are already many plans on specifics for how the relics will work, but external input from players is always valuable (even if there might possibly be a touch of frustration that it doesn't always get actioned :wink:  ), so if there's things that you'd like to see that would help top players have a solution for beating the ongoing food creep or anything else, post away!

Best Regards,
- The Empire Community Team!
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,630GB1
    It will be fun to see how much of this will actually make it into the game.
    These developers loves to talk more than doing any actual work. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Becca (NL1)Becca (NL1) Posts: 10NL1
    as it turns out for the private villages, the top players are still going after mine and saying, you can buy your villages so why are you whining..duuuuh..The robplayers are more favored than the non-rob players,
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    I remember there was talk about autofill rework. Did that go into garbage as so many other updates- like the alliance coat of arms symbols having bonuses.
  • oles (GB1)oles (GB1) Posts: 18GB1
    ok wrong thred but cant find a right thred so here gos.why did gge start an internationel sever where you cant cut and past chat into google translate ?
    you can on main sever where its not needed lol.
    oles @ en 1
    thats the outer one

oles @ en 1
    got so many bugs im giving up
    oles @ en 1
  • i like the ideia of new levels for barracks, any news of what new units will it bring?
    Emattos @ WWW 2
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 455NL1
    ok wrong thred but cant find a right thred so here gos.why did gge start an internationel sever where you cant cut and past chat into google translate ?
    you can on main sever where its not needed lol.
    Select text in chat. Press Ctrl+C. Open Google translate. Press Ctrl-V. Mission accomplished.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    Interested to know at what point in 2019 alliance bans will be introduced for alliances and all players who played within them supporting and empowering cheats or covering up cheating by recently permanently banned players will be introduced.  Not looking for anything too significant a month or so ban would be fine with me.  
    Batten @ en 1
    Or maybe those alliances and players could have their banners changed to a black background with white cross so we know to avoid them like the plague they are.  Luckily it isn't up to me I'd already have shut them down like the failing high street stores they are.   
    Batten @ en 1
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) Posts: 510GB1
    edited 22.12.2018
    Interested to know at what point in 2019 alliance bans will be introduced for alliances and all players who played within them supporting and empowering cheats or covering up cheating by recently permanently banned players will be introduced.  Not looking for anything too significant a month or so ban would be fine with me.  
    lol Cg Odins Kon plus a few others would be first on the list - males me wonder what Ang1243's new job is ? bug watch or cheat finder ?

PS edit meant to be sarcasm - but the alliances that the cheats were found in would need to be looked at fairly closely
    - there are still dead accounts on the map that I was told not to attack as belonged to other players (farms)
    - i try not to get bitter and twisted but am seeing a game that engaged me enough to get through homelessness nearly 6 years ago is becoming boring and repetitive !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    Or perhaps we could introduce a new alliance rank Integrity / Honesty just to help remind people they can't even manage the simplest of tasks - sticking to the rules.  They could be given a special badge of shame set.  Or possibly a look effect which forces them to ride out to battle on pantomime horses with a audible warning given well before any attack of "they're behind you" as fitting of the jokes they are.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Or perhaps we could introduce a new alliance rank Integrity / Honesty just to help remind people they can't even manage the simplest of tasks - sticking to the rules.  They could be given a special badge of shame set.  Or possibly a look effect which forces them to ride out to battle on pantomime horses with a audible warning given well before any attack of "they're behind you" as fitting of the jokes they are.  
    on the egg nog already ?  i hate xmas - i'll be spending xmas day here drinking beer at home and attacking ruins !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    No just enjoying the early presents ;)  Long overdue
    Batten @ en 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,067INT1
     Basically players who aren't spending more than £10,000 a year are cynically and clinically being designed out.
    Spending more the 10k in Pounds… Come on, that's is greatly exaggerated… :-D

There is no one spending that money on this game, and if there is one that would be a crime. Like stealing candy from a baby. Seriously, people spending money like that on a game like this are mentally ill.

Just quit the game, stop wasting your time thinking such a epistle would make any difference. Like if you have any influence in the game, let me wake you up, stop dreaming. 
    Well I know one player that has done that his quote to me he could have bought a brand new Mercedes for what he has spent. also many players spending £200 A week in war not stop soldiers coming at you just check when recruit nobility comes around, so yes I make batten right in the matter 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • I personally love the idea of private rv's that you can upgrade and Cannot be Taken away from you by bigger players bullying the small guy. And they aren't just for ruby buyer since you can get them with nomad/samurai tablets/tokens.
    Good idea cant wait to see what they do with it.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,801AU1
     Basically players who aren't spending more than £10,000 a year are cynically and clinically being designed out.
    Spending more the 10k in Pounds… Come on, that's is greatly exaggerated… :-D

There is no one spending that money on this game, and if there is one that would be a crime. Like stealing candy from a baby. Seriously, people spending money like that on a game like this are mentally ill.

Just quit the game, stop wasting your time thinking such a epistle would make any difference. Like if you have any influence in the game, let me wake you up, stop dreaming. 
    glory memorial alone costs almost 10k to max and many have it maxed and there are even people who spent over 100k on the game in total , there are people like that in the big free to play games, it is where the companies get most of their money from

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • When was the last good update?
    Alliance city.... Still waiting.
    I have no loyalty.

Sign In to comment.