Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Looking for players to join our alliance

Hi there, we are a UK based alliance who are looking for new members Our alliance name is Dragonforce-DL.

If you are interested then please get in touch with alliance leader Katylou, or Deputy Betsy 2605

Comments

• dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 861
    edited 12.03.2018

Hi there, we are a UK based alliance who are looking for new members Our alliance name is Dragonforce-DL.

If you are interested then please get in touch with alliance leader Katylou, or Deputy Betsy 2605

So are we! but players who read the forum tend to be in the bigger established alliances - we get top 50 (most of the time) depending on players shifts and R/L issues so why not bring your whole alliance to us :smiley:  edited for typo
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713

The forums is pretty dead in terms of being a platform for alliances to search for new members. I wish you and your team the best of luck with finding new members. Try to avoid merging with larger alliances if you are serious about building a strong team. This way you will earn more experience and be able to grow freely without restrictions.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Hello,
    We are Dragonforce-DL a level 50 alliance & the proud wing of Dragon Legion.
    We regularly finish in the top 50 alliances in events.
    Our aim is to help each other grow, learn and primarily to have fun. You will find that we are an extremely friendly bunch and have players at all levels from beginner to level 70.
    We are actively recruiting and hope that you would like to join us.
    Some things to consider:
    You may need to relocate in order for us to support you better, both with resources, defence and finding outposts.
    Our alliance abides by fair play rules and alliance rules as stated on our alliance profile.
    You must be active on a regular basis, at least twice a week.
    If you are interested, or would like to know more, please reply to this message with a brief history of you Empire experience or any questions you may have.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards
    Carreg Las
    Dragonforce-DL
    Carreg Las @ en 1
  • Hi. Happy to join. Have a look at my post, and see if I'm a player you'd like to have. 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/359625/looking-for-an-active-alliance#latest

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Always good to check which alliances players played in in the past if they are from alliances that have had players banned recently for cheating then best to steer clear.  You don't want your alliance infected by the stench of their cheating.  They are like the plague best avoided no decent player who is going to contribute positively without putting you at risk would be caught dead playing in an alliance which supports or enables that type of thing.  And their achievements can't really be claimed as achievements anymore those myths died along with the idea that they won out on talent and ability.  Best of luck though...
    Batten @ en 1
  • shanejd75 (US1)shanejd75 (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 24.12.2018

Can I join? B) I play USA1. <3

"Don't believe me. Just watch. Came back from years of in-activity

because of real life. Can't stop. Won't stop. The Trump way. B) "

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file