Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outer realms

every time i try entering i get redirected to my normal acc. it worked well in the test run, this time it doesn‘t.
how do i get in?
Lillias @ de 1

Comments

• sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    worked for me this time, just took like 3-4 mins of sitting there like it wasnt doing anything, give it time??

gl
    smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • dont know. i got in, was off for a while and now it is back to always delivering me in my mc on the normal server again. sometimes i wonder why i even still play, more trouble than it‘s worth it :(
    Lillias @ de 1
  • Foz (GB1)Foz (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    dont know. i got in, was off for a while and now it is back to always delivering me in my mc on the normal server again. sometimes i wonder why i even still play, more trouble than it‘s worth it :(
    I am having the same issue also, i went in there with no problems at all when it started now i can not get in at all, keeps putting me back on normal account.
    Come on GGE sort the issues out
    Foz @ en 1
  • My market burrows do not work in the outer realms, they say they are off some where and I can't send resources until they get back?  Problem is, I never sent them out in the first place so I can't send resources to my op.  I have rebooted my pc and logged off od the game, but nothing seems to work?
  • jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 115
    My market burrows do not work in the outer realms, they say they are off some where and I can't send resources until they get back?  Problem is, I never sent them out in the first place so I can't send resources to my op.  I have rebooted my pc and logged off od the game, but nothing seems to work?
    Same here
    jamman @ usa 1
  • My market burrows do not work in the outer realms, they say they are off some where and I can't send resources until they get back?  Problem is, I never sent them out in the first place so I can't send resources to my op.  I have rebooted my pc and logged off od the game, but nothing seems to work?'

Same here!
  • John Mugs (US1)John Mugs (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    My market burrows do not work in the outer realms, they say they are off some where and I can't send resources until they get back?  Problem is, I never sent them out in the first place so I can't send resources to my op.  I have rebooted my pc and logged off od the game, but nothing seems to work?'

Same here!
    I am having the same problem in OR.  My transports say they are capable of shipping 890 resources, but whenever I tried the maximum amount, I would get the error message.  

I am able to ship lower amounts, however.  I tied 300 wood and 300 stone, but that didn't work.  So I tried 200 of each, and that worked.

So try shipping smaller amounts, until they get this fixed.  
    John Mugs @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    It's not getting fixed before monday at the earliest.  GGE doesn't care if we get the shaft, but will work the weekend if we get a benefit to take it away as fast as possible.

On another note, GGE blew it again the the point collecting.  People on many servers get punished on the first day because the first point collection happens before 24 hrs are up, thus not allowing every player/server an opportunity to play during their primary playing time.
  • I'm also having the market barrows issue.
    But I do know how to solve the signin problem. 

If you have trouble signing into the OR, try this. When you click on the option to go to OR and you get the popup about "See you later", do NOT click the checkmark. Just wait and it will go to the OR. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file