Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Empire HTML5 Beta - Feedback & Bug Reports

Comments

• sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 123
    edited 09.12.2018

not sure if it was always like this or bug appeared today.

it is just a sunday afternoon and i am not drunk but i got 2 castles :smiley:
    Post edited by sarah1 (INT2) on
    sarah1 @ 7
  • Is it not supporting 4k a bug or is it not planned to support 4k? Because if it doesn't support 4k,  don't plan on switching to html for as long as possble. 

Is 4k planned for the html5 version, because I know it was in the flash version. That's my question.

• Sayyid (ASIA1)Sayyid (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 24
    Many bugs! Infact unplayable o.o
    Trying to play it on windows phone,updated to windows 10.
    Sticks on the loading screen once logged in,nothing there to see or touch except a green background.
    version of MS Edge:-
    Microsoft Edge 38.14393.2551.0

Hopefully I'll be able to play it once 'unplayable' version is revamped.
    Proud General Of Elite (ASIA)
    Current level: 70 L.L 495 
    Base PP: 15000K+ 

Non-Ruby Player 
    That's all... ;)

https://prnt.sc/ij4z4u
    https://prnt.sc/ij4zc1

• Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) US1 Posts: 120
    edited 11.12.2018
    Attention!

You can send an army without any soldiers!

I am also getting my 9 task reward for completing 12 daily tasks.
    Post edited by Galiaus (US1) on

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,230
    I cannot copy and paste with this new HTML5 when send one put screenshot in chat , i tried to copy it but it is blue instead of black background .
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    edited 11.12.2018
    okay I just had a 1990 size shapeshifter attack I decided to personally deal with so I adjusted my defence, the attack disappeared (presumed landed but no report) so I reset my defence..a few mins later I got a battle report based on the RESET positions .... I'm guessing this is lag related 

CHROME Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Shares @ au 1
    edited 12.12.2018
    There is an issue where the game eventually stops loading stuff and you have to refresh the page to continue the game.
    Not sure if this is caused by a glitch, or a server update/bugfix.

There is also a glitch with the daily tasks:
    Shortly after, it fixed itself, making even more confusion:

there is some issue with the daily tasks so please fix it.
    Post edited by Galiaus (US1) on

• The HTML5 link started redirecting me to the flash version of the game. Please check this asap. I have tried on phone, other PCs, different network, same thing happens everywhere.

And not to be offtopic completely - there is a bug about writing Tools Number (havent tried with soldiers, may there be as well) - writing a number above 999 and pressing enter is setting the tool number back to 1. So every time I move tools I have to use the slider, which is slower than writing and more annoying if you want to send like half of the tools only.
    Tutsana @ bg 1
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 123
    The HTML5 link started redirecting me to the flash version of the game. Please check this asap. I have tried on phone, other PCs, different network, same thing happens everywhere.

And not to be offtopic completely - there is a bug about writing Tools Number (havent tried with soldiers, may there be as well) - writing a number above 999 and pressing enter is setting the tool number back to 1. So every time I move tools I have to use the slider, which is slower than writing and more annoying if you want to send like half of the tools only.
    it ended today :( englsih forum mods didnt post it but it was on the german one
    sarah1 @ 7
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    Beta is over :  Was in the original announcement -

"The Empire HTML5 Beta Version will be held from the 3rd - 12th of December!"   
    Beta is over :  Was in the original announcement -

"The Empire HTML5 Beta Version will be held from the 3rd - 12th of December!"   

So, when will the html5 not be beta? like once it replaces flash?

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    reclaimed an rv that was strangely stolen from me overnight.. but didnt get option to rename..presume hmtl5 issue 

Google Chrome is up to date
    Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Shares @ au 1
  • Lemmy (INT2)Lemmy (INT2) INT2 Posts: 25
    Just send me a notification and or email with a link to click once you guys (GGS) get yer act together.....  And I'll check it out....
    Lemmy -  International 2
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    edited 21.12.2018
    Some of my armies were invisible upon returning, was back to normal once they arrived back at my castle but thought i'd lost them lol 

http://prntscr.com/ls4ivy

blurry resolution fixed but now my game is super zoomed out on html 5, I play in 1440p 
    The screen still looks blurry to me when I had just switched over to HTML 5 again and still looks worse than Flash. Also, why has our BM Fujiwara not mentioned the blurry screen yet? It is quite obvious that the screen is still blurry even though many people have mentioned it. He did mention a lot of things that need fixing, but said nothing about the blurry screen. Were there not screenshots as well to display the blurry screen from earlier? Maybe there needs to be a side by side comparison screenshots of what it looks like from flash vs. html and part of the reason why I do not like using HTML 5 is because the game still looks worse on HTML 5 than Flash, because it still looks blurry. I am hoping eventually at some point that HTML 5 will look similar to Flash instead of worse than Flash when it comes to it not being blurry.
    Sorry, my bad, I thought I had. Lots of people (myself included) have noticed it. For information, all mods have compiled a list of HTML5 bugs and irritations with a priority level, and the blurry issue I not only reported (among 17 other bugs) but was also one of the ones with "critical" priority level. There are a lot of people that would avoid the HTML version based purely on this one.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• I sent over troops to my main and all 1.5k defenders disappeared and I don't know why as I did not lose any food, bin them, or station them somewhere else?
  • iwokwarrior (US1)iwokwarrior (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 05.02.2019
    Don't auto fill with just Samurai cases in the wave you want to auto fill. Basically what happened to me was I put 20 out of the 90 I wanted to use in a single attack that I had gotten from the player reward and then I went to auto fill troops in. The boxes then dissappeared and I had only been using auto fill to get the troops in and I couldn't use them since they didn't go back into my storage. I was able to launch the attack. The troops autofilled into a different part of the attack then the cases but since that cases dissapeared I was able to launch the attack. Good bye 20 case of Samurai tokens. Latest chrome don't exactly know what type.
  • Somgraz (US1)Somgraz (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    Crap.   The Technicus is worthless crap.   The lag is soooooo bad when trying to use the technicus my computer tells me that GGE has become unresponsive.  Five and a half hours it has taken me to fully upgrade 2 pieces of red equipment.   Time I will never get back.

Before rolling out new ways to entice people to spend money on GGE,  before rolling out new "upgrades" with new bugs in them .... how about GGE fixes the crap that does not work as intended?

Please.   Please fix the crap that doesn't work before you roll out new crap that doesn't work.

Thanks,
    Somgraz
    Somgraz @ usa 1
  • dwb7 (US1)dwb7 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    I've been running on FLASH for better speed. Recently GGE began forcing Outer Realm and Storm Islands to  be in HTML5. Storm Islands has crashed on me every day since then! And its slower. Please remove this restriction until the actual cutt-off date. And fix the problems, increase the speed before then.
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    and also they need to fix it so we can copy and paste again. When you have a dipolmatic issue to resolve, you NEED to be to communicate with others who don't speak the same language. FIX THIS ASAP! xD
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    Highlight the text & keep you cursor over it.  Then press ctrl & c at the same time...it will copy.
    Open your reply or w/e and procede as you usually would, select paste or ctrl & v at the same time.
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
Sign In to comment.