We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Empire HTML5 Beta - Feedback & Bug Reports

Comments

• The number's and letter's are blurry and extra blank lines in chat
    SexyTam @ usa 1
  • Cant use it, it is all blurred 
  • is gge going to follow / align itself with the w3c html5 which will be updated royalty free and has an open membership OR is it going to support / follow the html5 Loving Standard which is a closed membership dominated by google and its partners who prefer the royalty model and have a history of neglecting back updating ??
    rencho-bo4 @ en 1
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    As CM Wylka said, yYes, the HTML5 is accessing exactly the same account and same server via a different technology platform. Anything you do on HTML5 will not be lost at the end of the Beta.

Is this failure to load bug still persisting?

Why is train running impossible?

fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

Can I repeat both of these guys questions? Is the HTML version gonna be a "copy" of our real accounts, or are actual real accounts, and where can I find a link?

To access the HTML5 veriosn, just add /html5 to the end of the URL of the flash version.
    https://empire.goodgamestudios.com/html5/

Also it is best to close your browsers and run CCleaner.  If you don't have it, clear out your cache and cookies before running the HTML 5 version.
    _Vorlons_ @ usa 1
  • it gets stuck at loading at 5% http://prntscr.com/lq1z0m
    Close your browser(s) run CCleaner if you have it, if not clear out your cache and cookies then restart and try again.
    _Vorlons_ @ usa 1
  • Castle is zoomed in and i have no idea how to zoom out.  Chat has an empty line at the bottom. It looks a bit blurry.
    If your mouse has a scroll wheel, that will zoom you in and out.  If you have a wheel and it does not do that, then you should be able to change it in your mouse section of Control Panel.  You can also use the keyboard if on Windows machine hold down the CTRL key and hit the + key to zoom in, the - key to zoom out, and you can do CTRL 0 (Zero) to reset the zoom to 100%.  Those should work in any modern browser.  If your on a Mac, I believe you use the Command key instead of the CTRL key.
    _Vorlons_ @ usa 1
  • Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) Posts: 121US1
    edited 05.12.2018

EDIT:
    bug compilation (upon request):
    *Login bonus has bags instead of royal chests (7+days)
    *The Construction yard has a construction time of 4 minutes, which means you can skip it for free.
    *Persistent random NPC fires
    *The Relic Greenhouse could be built regardless of level.
    *The full zoom-out feature in castles is no longer around.
    *Link to invite friends is incomplete
    *This thing:
    Post edited by Galiaus (US1) on

edited 05.12.2018
    Ya, the problem with NPCs is really bad. They are spontaneously catching fire.

edited 05.12.2018
    VIP time for VIP mode? what else would VIP time be for?? xD

Idk what THIS is, but it's definitely wrong...

how do i have the RELIC GREENHOUSE... i'm pretty sure that's a level 70+ building. :/

edited 05.12.2018
    The Construction yard is broken i think.
    it has a construction time of less than 4 minutes, which means of course that you can skip it for free.

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 318GB1
    edited 04.12.2018
    Ya, the problem with NPCs is really bad. They are spontaneously catching fire.
    And yet, for me. they do spontaneously go out when you click on them (assuming they aren't supposed to be on fire). I've not had it happen often and can't get them to flip/flop continuously between states NOR have i had every tower on fire.... just the odd one in green.... one minute it will be normal, next minute the screen will flicker and there will be an odd burning tower....

still Google Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

BM Fujiwara Train running isn't impossible, just not as reliable as with Java about whether you can get the skips sorted between trains, just because of the extra lag between hits and the screen refresh times.  Just run less trains (not that you'd want to be on very long anyway....)
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575

BM Fujiwara Train running isn't impossible, just not as reliable as with Java about whether you can get the skips sorted between trains, just because of the extra lag between hits and the screen refresh times.  Just run less trains (not that you'd want to be on very long anyway....)
    Ok. so it's basically just lag making it a lot harder to skip between landings? I've reported this as a highly critical bug as all serious players are train-running when eventing, but I want to make sure I'm properly reporting what's broken about it.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 318GB1
    Yep, that's the main issue with trains I was having... all the rest of the mechanics work.... though with my eyesight the lack of contrast on the skip values doesn't help either!!!

If there's a khan during the beta i'll try and create a visual comparative between the two... when launching i couldn't get the attacks as close together on HTML5 as i could on java either so it gives a visual representation of how much slower it is to set things up on java
  • Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) Posts: 835US1
    edited 04.12.2018
    Yep, that's the main issue with trains I was having... all the rest of the mechanics work.... though with my eyesight the lack of contrast on the skip values doesn't help either!!!

If there's a khan during the beta i'll try and create a visual comparative between the two... when launching i couldn't get the attacks as close together on HTML5 as i could on java either so it gives a visual representation of how much slower it is to set things up on java
    Since WHEN GGE run on Java?
  • Hi,

I've found a graphic bug linked to the display order in the HTML version, I use Chrome browser.
    The bug appear at each new connection, it makes building pass over it and disappear when we click ont the building.

• Jocrisse (NL1)Jocrisse (NL1) Posts: 14NL1
    Not all incoming Bloodcrow-attacks are showing. At this moment 4 attacks (in Flash) on our alliance, only 2 are showing in HTML5.
  • mike697 (GB1)mike697 (GB1) Posts: 33GB1
    when in  travelview the duration time keeps flickering 
    edited 05.12.2018
    i do miss the arrow keys to control map movement and the full zoom-out feature in castles.

edited 05.12.2018

Sign In to comment.