Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Empire HTML5 Beta - Feedback & Bug Reports

Comments

• Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) US1 Posts: 120
    Hi! i got your blurry for ya- the graphics settings are defunct. please fix it.

• tutsana2 (BG1)tutsana2 (BG1) BG1 Posts: 3
    So, the blurry graphics are normal. The rendering used is actually a bit better than the flash one and provides the Anti Aliasing option (I think Flash also has the option but they never used it), which is used to blur the edges of pixelized images, making them appear smoother. This is improving the overall quality of the images, even if none of us is used to it. So nothing to say about it, I think its a good thing to have.

The biggest problem I have found so far is the RBCs being constantly burning. I feel like I can see each and every castle that have been attacked by another player, to appear burning on my map. This is frustrating since I cant really see if my NPC opponents still has immunity or not without clicking them.

Also - I cannot see the chat from the little window while making an attack. And the extra empty lines at the normal guild chat is also very disturbing (especially if it adds 5+ more rows).

The text font on some places is unreadable.

The clickable rectangles for things like the drop down of your castles are kinda smaller. If you dont click precisely in the middle of the castle you want, the drop down is being closed (and not navigating) and you have to open it again.

Havent encounter anything else so far to grab my attention.
  • So, the blurry graphics are normal. The rendering used is actually a bit better than the flash one and provides the Anti Aliasing option (I think Flash also has the option but they never used it), which is used to blur the edges of pixelized images, making them appear smoother. This is improving the overall quality of the images, even if none of us is used to it. So nothing to say about it, I think its a good thing to have.

The biggest problem I have found so far is the RBCs being constantly burning. I feel like I can see each and every castle that have been attacked by another player, to appear burning on my map. This is frustrating since I cant really see if my NPC opponents still has immunity or not without clicking them.

Also - I cannot see the chat from the little window while making an attack. And the extra empty lines at the normal guild chat is also very disturbing (especially if it adds 5+ more rows).

The text font on some places is unreadable.

The clickable rectangles for things like the drop down of your castles are kinda smaller. If you dont click precisely in the middle of the castle you want, the drop down is being closed (and not navigating) and you have to open it again.

Havent encounter anything else so far to grab my attention.
    yea i have the same problem, i've also sent screenshots 

The Devil
    more issues:
    *The ability to see a commander's equipment effects no longer works in attack planning.
    *dialog_collector_booster_Christmas:
    *You can't click on a player to see his/her info in the alliance member list.
    *The color of the coat of arms in display in the upper left corner is broken:
    i will send any more bugs i find.

• Kimmyjp67 (US1)Kimmyjp67 (US1) US1 Posts: 126
    edited 03.12.2018
    I can not seem to move tools from my main to my op's.

The tools in my main are not showing as an opption to send, as if there are no tools to ship.
    I am using Google Chrome 
    Kimmy
    Kimmyjp67 @ usa 1
  • Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 203
    Had this first

http://prntscr.com/lq5zek

and for some reason, my game looks VERY Blurry like I'm playing 240p or something

http://prntscr.com/lq5zk6

http://prntscr.com/lq60l6

The help menu is offset for me, and 

http://prntscr.com/lq60pw

the chat is lifted up

• WiseBoss (PT1)WiseBoss (PT1) PT1 Posts: 8
    Performance looks the same or better.
    Zoom in / out is not possible.
     Image quality is lower.

up with the flash down with html5
    The daily tasks are broken i think, you have to complete 11 to get the reward for 9.

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    Google Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Lag is still worse in HTML5 for me but i'll see if i can come up with something measurable. It's more the fact that there is a perceivable lag in loading up different items on the screen... so if an attack hits you can see the "ripple" across the screen  as it seems to re write every tower on the map. 

Also you can see a noticeable black box and then the image load in on comms/casts and equipment on the attack/defense reports.

a couple of positives....
    When the pop up blitz comes you only get the lag/gears on the first pop up and the next three load really quickly so overall feels quicker!!!!
    It remembers my log-in info!!!! - Java doesn't
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    Lol this is laggy. There's a few bugs with where stuff is on the screen (such as alliance chat).
    But it's awesome!
    WHERE"S KINGDOM'S LEAGUE
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

i kinda like the amount of people  walking around, it used to be a little quieter. now there are swarms of people everywhere. :)

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 03.12.2018
    Definitely work on fixing the blurry screen from HTML-5 like what other people have pointed out here and also the very fist thing I noticed as well. It bothers my eyes having to look upon a blurry screen and blurry text. Also noticed as well that the screen and text were blurry even though the graphics were set on "high" when I started the game on HTML-5.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    Definitely work on fixing the blurry screen from HTL-5 like what other people have pointed out here and also the very fist thing I noticed as well. It bothers my eyes having to look upon a blurry screen and blurry text.
    Agreed. Only reason i went back to flash. 
  • Glum Mike (INT1)Glum Mike (INT1) INT1 Posts: 22
    The grapics of Html5 made me wonder if it was time to buy new glasses....

Besides that it seems to work just fine....
  • Currently using Opera, could not find version, but it is up to date.

Letters and digits are a bit less distinct than in the flash version.

http://prntscr.com/lq9lan
  • if i want to survey report, game crashes instantly in latest chrome 64bit
Sign In to comment.