Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BCs and FCs Update

2»

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    I agree with the poster who said the % of decent castles varies depending of which server you go up against, the best server to fight is Germany, of course the castle numbers are still nothing like realistic, but you do seem to get a lot more decent castles than when fighting other servers.

Of course its ironic that the event at its start used to have a lot more decent castles worth fighting, and over the years its been diluted and diluted more and more to the nonsense we see today.  Designed of course to use maximum rubies for minimum return.    And to make it even worse now instead of just moving the balance back a bit and admitting they gone a bit for, they say yes we know the castles are crap, but you can pay to get the chance of a better one, or to strengthen one!!

Unbelievable but true!

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Kingd0mKing (US1)Kingd0mKing (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    I agree with the poster who said the % of decent castles varies depending of which server you go up against, the best server to fight is Germany, of course the castle numbers are still nothing like realistic, but you do seem to get a lot more decent castles than when fighting other servers.

Of course its ironic that the event at its start used to have a lot more decent castles worth fighting, and over the years its been diluted and diluted more and more to the nonsense we see today.  Designed of course to use maximum rubies for minimum return.    And to make it even worse now instead of just moving the balance back a bit and admitting they gone a bit for, they say yes we know the castles are crap, but you can pay to get the chance of a better one, or to strengthen one!!

Unbelievable but true!

Image result for so true gif
    #Shrinktherubygap
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 770
    before update i didn't see 400 castles as much as now. now i see only 400 500 and when very lucky  between 800 and 900. had 2 1k+  catles, 1 with only attackers.

YES i banned some castles.  1 of 800 became 400, 1 of 900 became 650. and others get less to.

i didn't use the one with rubies to make castle stronger because i spend last week 1200 rubies on a 3800 castle and that one became 1042, so that's really f*cked up.   send a mail to support last week, still no answer and don't think there is an answer coming about this way of taking rubies from player.

So thanks for the motivating updates. :)

And when will all the bugs be fixed??
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.