Home English (UK) Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Last comment in 2018

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    yeah xD

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 27.11.2018
    Anybody got a favorite bird? (Hint: It can be any bird including even Big Bird from Sesame Street for example.)                                                           Image result for big bird                                                    
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    Hmmmm
    https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
    Definitely the Notorious BIG bird

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    edited 28.11.2018
    Definitely the Notorious BIG bird
    That was actually part of the joke. While I did mention Big Bird he is actually not my favorite bird. Also, to some extent I also like the Muppets better than Sesame Street as well which was primarily aimed for children instead of older people like the Muppets. If you are a grown up watching Sesame Street that is fine, but some of the things about Sesame are not surprising and a "no brainier" for older people. Also, Elmo when I come to think about it may in fact be the creepiest character on the entire show. Plenty of other birds to like as well, but Big Bird was only just one example of a bird as to what may or may not be your favorite bird.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    I prefer teletubies

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    edited 07.12.2018
    I prefer teletubies
    Teletubies being preferred over any bird or teletubies preferred over Sesame Street? Also, it is only three weeks left until the end of this month and I noticed that nobody wants to talk about teletubies which at least in my opinion is a creepy show and also has low ratings similar to "Barney and Friends" as well which both shows no longer air on t.v.  Also, the fact that nobody else commented after you mentioned teletubies perhaps means that I am winning now.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Lil Old Lady (US1)Lil Old Lady (US1) US1 Posts: 4,507
    David Noble (US1) said:  the fact that I am winning now.
    Image result for oh really gifs
    Related image
    Related image
    Related image
  • David Noble (US1) said:  the fact that I am winning now.
    Image result for oh really gifs
    Related image
    Related image
    Related image
    I also said "perhaps". I suppose that means I am not winning now. lol.
    David Noble @ usa 1

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

• Interesting that Mark Hamill would say that. Mark Hamill who is Luke Skywalker is also one of the Jokers.                       Image result for joker mark hamill
    David Noble @ usa 1
     ;) 

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • I wonder there is anyone in this forum who is like Harley Quinn the female version of the Joker. (Not me and so I do not count.)                                       Image result for harley quinn
    David Noble @ usa 1
    me neither

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    edited 10.12.2018
    David Noble (US1) said: I wonder there is anyone in this forum who is like....
    Related image
    Image result for harliquin beating someone gifs
    Image result for harley quinn says pain is good gifs
    Related image
    Hell naw

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    Herveus (AU1) said: Hell naw..... Related image

naw 

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • teletubies black&white eddition, creepy asf
    Herveus (AU1) said:  naw......  Related image
This discussion has been closed.