Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Apprentice Blacksmith

Does anyone think that apprentice blacksmith will come back to India1 server?

because apprentice blacksmith gave us a chance to complete our half of set

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Nah doesn't go to India anymore. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,064
    Nah doesn't go to India anymore. 
    yeah indian server does not buy enough rubies

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    personally I dont believe it should go anywhere (and doesnt currently!) ;-p it was a temporary fix

Shares @ au 1
  • BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
    he's visiting Germany currently, check his Instagram account,don't know about India,

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Doesn't go to India, he got sick of the server wars happening once a month.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    He's on US1, but what is his purpose other than to sell rubies?
  • I am noob (AU1)I am noob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 27
    He was on AU server for a while but nomads didn't sell tokens so rip me.
    F2p doing daily grinds
    War Marshal of Reborn Kingdom

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    Well reminded.... an announcement by GGS of something that didn't work and now they hope we'd forget about it!!!
  • Honestly I think it should be something that is always in the game. If they the apprentice Blacksmith in all the time they could have it as rewards in the reward book. If they do this he could just have the prices in the apprentice blacksmith more expensive. This would be great for everyone, GGS could put Ruby offers for them, get them as rewards, add more sets to it, like "the Invader," "the Crow," and those 6 peace sets.

This probably wont be added because GGS never listens to anyone only their dev crew has any real power. Do you thing players wanted Farming removed? Do you think players want those crappy event specific sets? Do you think they wanted lucky pennies removed?
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file