Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Daily Quests

So for the daily quests, you know how if you do all 12, you get 100 rubies? The game said I already did some because I did them at midnight or something. And so I continued on how I would usually play, and when I completed 5 of those daily quests, it said that I got the reward for doing 3. Eventually, I got to 8 done, and it said I had done 6. When I had done the wheelbarrow quest(which was the last one I did), it just marked it as done and I didn't get the 100 rubies. The calendar thing disappeared after I did the wheelbarrow one too. Can somebody help me?

Comments

• I can't
  • Drackor (US1)Drackor (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    The same happened to me, said I had completed the daily quests but I never received my 100 rubies.
    Drackor @ usa 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    if you're online when daily tasks reset, theres a visual display glitch that shows you did more quests than you actually did. Some of the previous day's quests still show up there (as completed) but the game recognized that you didn't do them yet and rewards you accordingly. It goes away when you refresh the page.
    @danieldan937 (US1) @Drackor (US1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    Yep... not only does it display the wrong numbers but also not necessarily all the right events for that day.....

When the daily tasks reset (23:00Z)  you need to refresh your browser to show the correct new list of tasks and so you can claim your new "day's" log-on bonuses...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file