Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) US1 Posts: 120
    How can I (if possible) log into GGE: 4K (mobile app) with my normal GGE credentials?

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,064
    How can I (if possible) log into GGE: 4K (mobile app) with my normal GGE credentials?
    you cannot as they are 2 different games do not differ by a lot but they are different

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    I ask other players something?
    HOW on earth do you get rvs in everwinter??? 
    in my entire time playing (this is now the second time), i have not seen ONE free rv. i just ran along the north and west areas of the map, and saw nothing but rv's- already owned. 
    1: how do you guys get them? i DO look, but at my level i am completely incapable of trading with a level 70 person.
    2: is everwinter rv count full, or are there more entering the map at all? if so how often?

in my entire time playing (this is now the second time), i have not seen ONE free rv. i just ran along the north and west areas of the map, and saw nothing but rv's- already owned. 
    1: how do you guys get them? i DO look, but at my level i am completely incapable of trading with a level 70 person.
    2: is everwinter rv count full, or are there more entering the map at all? if so how often?
    Idk about us1 but on de1 it has been full for years so you wait for a war and steal'em

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    you cannot as they are 2 different games do not differ by a lot but they are different
    it seems they might have the same gameplay servers though, right? (same US1, etc...)

it seems they might have the same gameplay servers though, right? (same US1, etc...)
    same names for different servers

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Could you do an update to allow players a one time offer to change their name?
    After berimond, All sent unused troops & tools will return, right?

After berimond, All sent unused troops & tools will return, right?
    yes

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    edited 21.11.2018
    as Herveus stated, All fit troops (if..) sent from other lands will return... the auxiliaries (troops recruited in Beri) are lost as, i think, are any sent troops in hospital
  • EpicRob (GB1)EpicRob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    hi, how do i get construction tokens, for the new building, relic greenhouse?

• Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) GB1 Posts: 103
    They do come up free every now and then. Same in sands and fire they come up rarely free when someone new joins the realm

Member of Eternia for 2018
    Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
  • honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    Where do you get construction tokens for the new features, esp. the relic greenhouse?
  • I ask other players something?
    As Herveus said, you can wait for war then take them. Other than that, occasionally players will drop them in war so you can take them then if you find them on the map (just be prepared to have them taken back). The easiest thing to do is just go to the world map, zoom out all the way, put in some random coordinates and click around until you find a player in ruins. Click on those players and if a line pops up, they have an rv. Take note of the player's name, go to green, and look them up. Then go into the king's market, click "Relocate Castle" and it'll highlight all the available spots, plus ruins. Click on/hover over their castle and it will tell you how long until it goes away. Make a reminder on a digital calendar or something for the day/time when their castle goes away, and all their rv's will be open. 

~Currently a Member
    of The War Kings
  • mike697 (GB1)mike697 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
    any one seen this b4??  please explain iv you no !!  http://prntscr.com/lhx63x

thanks 
    mike
    Is a fc/bc attackin you or one of your alliance members, sometimes it shows them on the map (attacking), sometimes it shows like that... why?
    The person that got attacked by the fc/bc... attacked the fc/bc back, and it dissapeared from the map (the castle) so thats why it shows like that, to you... and your alliance (if thats the case)
    tks muffin but it was a op that had been capped from our alliance

• Where do you get construction tokens for the new features, esp. the relic greenhouse?
    Here also, really want to know! 
    hi guys,  its been so long since the apprentice blacksmith was here'' just wondering were do the tokens come from to spend

tks in advance
    mike
    hi guys,  its been so long since the apprentice blacksmith was here'' just wondering were do the tokens come from to spend

tks in advance
    mike
    Nomad and Samurai shop for 5000 of the currency you get 500 apprentice tokens, will be avaible starting next nomads

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

tks in advance
    mike
    Nomad and Samurai shop for 5000 of the currency you get 500 apprentice tokens, will be avaible starting next nomads
    tks Herveus
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    though if the blacksmith shop is disappearing again on 29th and they aren't even going to start looking at fixing the shop until the start of the new week.... its a bit of a rum do..... won't be anywhere to buy the tokens, eh?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file