We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Collection Thread - Bug Bounties Evidence

SystemSystem Posts: 29,579
edited 02.12.2019 in Technical Assistance
Fierce warriors, 

you can post all evidence that you deem worth a watch in form of pictures/screenshots, videos, etc. as a comment under this collection thread. This evidence will be crucial in fixing the bugs mentioned under "current bounties", which you also can find in our original Bug Bounties thread here on the forum. 

Thanks a lot in advance, as well as for your participation and we wish you a good hunt! 

Best regards,
Your Empire Family 

Post edited by Crom Cruach on

Comments

• Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 162NL1
    I have managed to record the bug happening 

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFXo6BrhJq

You can skip to minute 5-6, the spy reports disappears right after my spies come back home, that happened around minute 9.
    I play on NL1
    username: John Snow

I hope this helps

Current might with atleast 24 hours of food
    https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFXol2rhMa

both bugs happened to me now

My spy report on a player turned invalid after a few seconds and my spy report on a foreign lord disappeared.

• - Bounty requirements:

- For this bounty we require a video of the bug occurring.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKZEGsHLGk8

- The video should demonstrate multiple freshly received spy reports becoming invalid soon after arriving.
    See above
    - After several reports are shown to trigger the error message the game should be refreshed and the reports opened again.
    See above
    - Information such as time, date and timezone should be included.
    Happened Nov 14, 2018 between 14:00-15:00 MST
    - The stable options used when launching the espionage should be detailed.
    I used feathers in this case, however, I have had this issue occurring for at least the past 6 weeks, happens on all types of targets: other plays, nomads, sams, etc and I usually don't use feathers but the disappearing spy issue happens regardless of stable effect (in my experience)
  • so the question is,,,,are they going to fix this,, have beenhaving this problem for a while now,,very bad this FC round,, literally had 10 reports go bad in 6 minutes,,,wasting my resources and my time   what is being done to address this issue???
  • I'm in the same boat Jeff. I'm hemorrhaging coin on spying. I can live with losing a few feathers, but when it costs 2, 3, 4k coins a pop, adds up very fast.
    https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFXqQfr6Iq

10;02 Am, The Netherlands, today

I used feathers

lost 5-8 espionages in 2 minutes, It's getting really expensive on my feathers.

Username:
    John snow
    Server
    NL1

• bump
  • LOL, I have reported this since last Beri Invasion.

While I don't have video, but I can assure you, after I re-took the spy report, the result is the same. The bug seems to disappear on me after the even end, and it start to happened again earlier today for 2x and the last one I pay a close attention, the spy retake shows exactly the same, so it's not like the BC change def. formation.

We know that BC/FC sumx change formation, BUT it NEVER (afaik) invalidate the spy report. And this disappearing spy report, at least in 2 occasion I pay a close attention and it didn't change. So your statement that it can be invalidated bcuz the def change is NOTHING BUT BULLCHIT.

The incompetence of GGS is really to the max diz time.

P.S. Whenever you guys ever apply for a job, make sure you put in your resume that you works for GGS. So if it happened it come across to my team, I can just fast forward it to shredder dept.

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 291SKN1
    this bug has been long time in game and is really annoying and makes playing a bit frustrating, when I look at the map there is many towers that looks like I can attack to those( not burning) but when I click and try to make attack I cant attack(so towers should've been burning). 

• Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) Posts: 28SKN1
    LOL, I have reported this since last Beri Invasion.

While I don't have video, but I can assure you, after I re-took the spy report, the result is the same. The bug seems to disappear on me after the even end, and it start to happened again earlier today for 2x and the last one I pay a close attention, the spy retake shows exactly the same, so it's not like the BC change def. formation.

We know that BC/FC sumx change formation, BUT it NEVER (afaik) invalidate the spy report. And this disappearing spy report, at least in 2 occasion I pay a close attention and it didn't change. So your statement that it can be invalidated bcuz the def change is NOTHING BUT BULLCHIT.

The incompetence of GGS is really to the max diz time.

P.S. Whenever you guys ever apply for a job, make sure you put in your resume that you works for GGS. So if it happened it come across to my team, I can just fast forward it to shredder dept.

Forget it man. This bug has been there for atleast 3-4 years now. I have reported it several times already. It has nothing to do with feathers or "castle changing def setup". In my experience it tends to happen when your ally has shared many spy reports (for instance in a war). The first two times they didn't even believe me since they couldn't reproduce the bug when testing. 2 years later they realized at last that it was for real and started this bounty shit.. which leads nowhere obviously since they still can't find the bug.
    Aloq @ skn 1
  • Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) Posts: 28SKN1
    this bug has been long time in game and is really annoying and makes playing a bit frustrating, when I look at the map there is many towers that looks like I can attack to those( not burning) but when I click and try to make attack I cant attack(so towers should've been burning). 

Isn't this a html5-only bug? I remember i had that problem when i tested html5. Since it was so bug-riddled i have run flash ever since, and have no such problems..

Aloq @ skn 1
Sign In to comment.