We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: November Update Notes

BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
Hey everyone,

The new Kingdoms League event is now just around the corner, and we'd be very keen to hear your thoughts about the idea of event (and ideally any questions that you may have that we can answer before it starts)

Cheers,

Your Empire community team!
Post edited by BM Neroxnex on
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

• The update looks just fine... But as with every update, you'd have to see the changes in action to be able to make a judgement on it. 

I'm still waiting for that future update that will remove the pop-ups though...
    (The update which will obviosuly never happen)

there was never an update to remove pop-ups, only to prevent them from popping in certain areas, ie: attack/defense screens..which they have done. 
    Nikki5853 @ usa 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,600GB1
    The update looks just fine... But as with every update, you'd have to see the changes in action to be able to make a judgement on it. 

I'm still waiting for that future update that will remove the pop-ups though...
    (The update which will obviosuly never happen)

there was never an update to remove pop-ups, only to prevent them from popping in certain areas, ie: attack/defense screens..which they have done. 
    i know
    if you re-read what i wrote once again, you'll get the point

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 97INT2
    Questions:

What are the rewards? 
    What new special legendary buildings can we expect?
    How is the ranking on skill based? 
    Why is berimond excluded and how can we progress in the lequa when we have 3-5 days with no event to hit?
    Howmuch points is required for a gold medal since you need it to enter the seasonal leaque?

sarah1 @ 7
  • if it is going to be like the souls event will there be a po item or just the skin which the top players will just buy with £££

totaly pointless but like the idea of the NEW commander :-)
    hardly new, but if you say so....
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    how about that shapeshifter castellan, when is it coming?
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,742AU1
    Kingdoms league sounds intersting but I'd like tasks like in the nobility to be included in the scoring for more variety and for it to not be just the "main" events.

"New" Collector Event
    Nice concept but being able to buy the decos etc. with rubies urgh.

"New" Commander
    Well only took you like 3 months, but better now then never I guess

New Reroll
    Great now you can litterialy win the event with rubies alone now that is what we needed

Event Shop Updates
    I hope they are good things as currently I need exactly 40 285 decos from events and nothing else

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Well i cannot say yes to it until i played it 

But soul eaters should be 1 a month with some look items you could place gems on , to be honest it is the only thing that made me wanna log on .
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 637NL1
    I am waiting for what the new event is going to be. I can not hope for a copy of an already existing event. I can not wait for the disappearance of those pop ups :) and the other bugs
    flug @ nl 1
  • Az3xGOD (INT1)Az3xGOD (INT1) Posts: 34INT1
    Of course GGS Will always find a way to your credit card
  • Adventurer32 (US1)Adventurer32 (US1) Posts: 195US1
    edited 16.11.2018
    I know I'll be attacked for this, but let me say, this actually looks like a really great update, and certainly the best we've had in a long time.
    First, GGS is NOT introducing any new systems to try to get us to buy more rubies, or hinted that any of the new events are particularly biased towards ruby players. Almost every other one of their updates has done this, so NOT doing it is actually an accomplishment.
    I'm actually shocked that they let you reroll foreigners for gold, or other resources. I assumed goodgame studios would just take this as an opportunity for another cash grab, to make you pay rubies, therefore widening the gulf between ruby and non ruby players... but it looks like they aren't, and that's welcome as well, nonetheless with some other recent updates not helping in this regard, atleast this update tries to close the gap somewhat. I appreciate that. EDIT: Wait, nevermind. Just missed the ruby part. I guess they really couldn't help trying to make a couple extra bucks... this update would have been nearly perfect without this part :(
    New events seem okay, but we'll need to play them to really find out.
    New samurai commander seems meh, okay I guess. Heard some complaints that it may not actually be new?..
    I'm really happy about them making the old ice castellan available in the shop for khan tablets, I really appreciate them making the old equipment earnable again, as it was a great wall space castellan, and should now give non-ruby players a decent option to hold the center. (It gives 65% wall space assuming you use level 8 wall space gems)

One note for GGS, if this note ever gets to them, it would be nice if they could add some new, easier ways of getting level 8 gems. Currently you can only get 1-2 per seasonal, which is an insanely slow pace, and since its a random gem, it could take you months to get a particular type of gem you want. Everyone knows that forging gems past level 5 or so is just completely viable, it would take you years to get a level 8 gem, and you can't loot gems higher than level 4-5. Also, I currently don't see ANY way for people to get level 13 gems? If your introducing atleast some old 5 piece sets back into the game(which is a great idea imo!) you really should make getting higher gems viable again, otherwise, for players who don't already have these gems it will be extremely difficult for them to use these 5 piece sets effectively.
    Post edited by Adventurer32 (US1) on

• shit update.

/thread
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 16.11.2018
    I do have to ask a few questions which the announcement was not made clear on this about the reroll. Now the cheaper alternative did mention that each time exiling a castle lord would increase in costs overtime and especially in gold coins, but does exiling or fortifying a castle lord opponent last for only one invasion or is it permanent? Take for example, suppose you decide to spend the 24,000 gold coins to increase the number of defenders from a Bloodcrow and then decide you want to increase those numbers again by increasing the amount spent to 48,00 gold coins before the invasion has ended.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Would the number of defenders remain the same as it was before by the next Bloodcrow or Foreign invasion after that or would the number of defenses return back to the way it was before in the next glory invasion? If the next cost was 72,000 gold coins during a Bloodcrow Invasion would it remain the same during the next Bloodcrow or Foreign Invasion or would it return back to the cost of 24,000 gold coins? The bottom line is that if it were true that gold coin costs for example only increase during one invasion while returning back to the cheapest price during the next glory invasion and also the increased numbers of defenders only lasts for one invasion as well I am guessing that may also affect spending rubies as well to increase the number of defenders which means that players who really want to spend rubies to increase the number of defenders may have to do it for more than one invasion if they are even motivated to do so. Also, does increasing the number of defenders from Bloodcrow Invasion only affect Bloodcrow Invasions and increasing the number of defenders from Foreign Invasion only affect Foreign Invasions? Again, that is another thing that the reroll is unclear about and confusing to me. Does anyone or BM Fujiwara know the answer to these questions?
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 560AU1
    mm first,  do we have confirmation this is the same Yoshiro set as previously? i.e. my existing armour will work with it?  

second re the reroll, this appears to be a furphy (means not what it appears to be). As far as i can see it does NOT mean a BETTER castle.. based on current castles it will take 200+ rerolls to get a decent castle...and rerolls will be exorbitant very quickly! - worse even than Technicus. 
    Shares @ au 1
  • mm first,  do we have confirmation this is the same Yoshiro set as previously? i.e. my existing armour will work with it?  

second re the reroll, this appears to be a furphy (means not what it appears to be). As far as i can see it does NOT mean a BETTER castle.. based on current castles it will take 200+ rerolls to get a decent castle...and rerolls will be exorbitant very quickly! - worse even than Technicus. 
    Nobody has specifically answered my questions yet and especially about the part if increasing the amount defenders from Bloodcrows only affects Bloodcrow Invasions and increasing the amount of defenders from Foreigners only affects Foreign Invasions, but you may have a good point as well. In order to significantly increase the number defenders and especially if you were going to spend gold coins instead of rubies I suppose it would be more practical if the bonuses for number of increased defenders to be permanent instead of temporary and lasting for only one invasion which would also mean as well that prices for gold coins would also continue to increase instead of decrease as well if increasing the number of troops with gold coins and/or rubies was permanent instead of temporary.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 97INT2
    @David Noble (US1)
    If i read it correct you will switch the castle you spied by that castle with 20-500 extra def for the coin/khan/khan medals/sam tokens and a extra 520-1000 if you pay rubies. so IF i understand it correctly you spy a castle that has 400 you reroll for coins and it will be 400+20-500 depending on your luck. I also believe if you do a second reroll during the same event you will pay double. and a third triple the base price etc. I quess they reset it every event.
    sarah1 @ 7
  • How I understood it, is you can reroll each castle once, and each castle you do it in it gets more expensive... but it's incredibly poorly written, and I'm probably wrong. They really should make that part clearer and easier to understand.

Sign In to comment.