We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Castle Gardens count as Unique Decorations, what?!?

PLEASE Tell me in WHAT capacity Castle gardens are unique. You can literally build them with wood and stone, in any castle. I'd understand if a high level decoration was counted as unique, but castle gardens? SERIOUSLY? Since you can only have 50 unique decorations, does this mean I can only store 50 castle gardens now?!

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1

PLEASE Tell me in WHAT capacity Castle gardens are unique. You can literally build them with wood and stone, in any castle. I'd understand if a high level decoration was counted as unique, but castle gardens? SERIOUSLY? Since you can only have 50 unique decorations, does this mean I can only store 50 castle gardens now?!
    50 is global, you can fill 50 castle gardens per op... i think (or location), if you try to store all of them, you'll have to make space.. sell them
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 770US1
    My immediate thought was that you fusion-upgraded one, which would make it unique, but clearly that's not the case lol.
    I'm not sure what's going on, but it's probably a visual glitch. Haven't checked on my end, but castle gardens should not be displayed as unique decos. Have you refreshed/etc.?
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    It doesn't really mean unique. I'm pretty certain it means distinct. So two parks = two items in the stack of a single distinct deco. A castle garden and park means one item in each of two deco stacks.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• But the problem is I do have more than 1 castle park, so shouldn't they be one stack as well, just like the parks?

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    edited 14.11.2018
    Yes, they should, that's definitely sounding odd. Can you screenshot me a piccy with a bunch of separate castle gardens in the storage, and I'll poke the bug team?
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Castle Garden is unique because it's created by uniquely stoopidz developer team who called demselvez GGS.
Sign In to comment.