We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Last comment in 2018

Comments

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 08.11.2018
    Well. You were the turtle from 2017, because you won and defeated the rabbits. Maybe during this round it is turtle vs. turtle. lol.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,706AU1
    lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    edited 08.11.2018
    I suppose though if any animal besides humans or another turtle had any chance of defeating the Common Snapping Turtle perhaps it is the Black Bear.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    I will the the sloth and just chill and only act in that 1 moment whwere it counts

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • :-) i am winning yes
    ya are wrong yes

• ja sam divan
    naw I win

• naw I win
    The joke is on you. Ha, ha, ha, ha. The Joker wins.                                                                                                                                Image result for joker laugh gif                                                                                                                     
    David Noble @ usa 1
    Are you implying I am the joker?

• maybe
    edited 14.11.2018
    Are you implying I am the joker?
    That depends, but the joker is not "serious" about pretty much anything though. He is a prankster.                                                                                                       Image result for why are you so serious gif                                                                                                      
    David Noble @ usa 1
    Hmmmm

• I guess that means I am winning now. lol.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    Naw you are not

• Miss BeeBee (US1)Miss BeeBee (US1) Posts: 4,507US1
    Image result for i am winning gif
    Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
    Image result for i am winning gif

Related image
    Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
    IT IS 

for not at least

Image result for Oh the irony of it all gifs
This discussion has been closed.