We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bugwatch Thread - 14/06/2018

Comments

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 314GB1
    @ FabulousLaura - You can only have a certain number of towers that stay leveled up (150, I understand) and after that they'll level up in the session you are playing but as soon as you log off, they reset (except the 150)

I've seen people posting that you can ask support to clear the cache and start again, but presumeably this will clear it for every tower to start again from Lvl 1
  • how do you activate this protection mode and how much does it cost?

http://prntscr.com/lg0ufr

'Get a really decent ban for doing something wrong with ruby purchases' has been the answer previously.  Think they hold your account to ransom until you settle your debt.
  • Good day ladies and gents,

New bugwatch thread for the new update, last one was getting too long and difficult to search for your issues. If you spot yourself an issue or a suspected bug, leave us a comment here and we'll take a look into this for you! 

Appreciate all of your time and assistance <3 

- Manta
    hi,
    so ive noticed for a while that my season points booster never works, i always just get the normal number of points, i tested this by buying 160 horsetails for 960 kahn tablets, and only recieved 3 season points??????

also ive just noticed that im not recieving any shapeshifter insignias, i send 5 ss hits a day and get the charms but at the end of the day when the email comes to collect insignias it always says ive already collected, but my total never goes up?????

i would like to see this rectified as it is affecting my game now, many thanx in advance for looking into this

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Good day ladies and gents,

New bugwatch thread for the new update, last one was getting too long and difficult to search for your issues. If you spot yourself an issue or a suspected bug, leave us a comment here and we'll take a look into this for you! 

- Manta
    hi,
    so ive noticed for a while that my season points booster never works, i always just get the normal number of points, i tested this by buying 160 horsetails for 960 kahn tablets, and only recieved 3 season points??????

also ive just noticed that im not recieving any shapeshifter insignias, i send 5 ss hits a day and get the charms but at the end of the day when the email comes to collect insignias it always says ive already collected, but my total never goes up?????

i would like to see this rectified as it is affecting my game now, many thanx in advance for looking into this

Hi Rob, this is a potentially important issue - have you raised a ticket on this? If so, what was the response?

fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Good day ladies and gents,

- Manta
    hi,

Hi Rob, this is a potentially important issue - have you raised a ticket on this? If so, what was the response?

Good day ladies and gents,

- Manta
    hi,

not sure what you mean by raising a ticket, ive asked my alliance and they trold me to put a comment here.

it appears the issue with ss insignias is sorted, even tho it still says ive already collected them when the message pops up my total is going up, but i think my season points booster is still not working.
    https://support.goodgamestudios.com/

No-one on the forum is capable of helping deal with in game bugs affecting you, so although I can be sympathetic, that's about all. Submitting a bug report ticket from the link above lets actual paid staff investigate your account specifically to see if there's something going on that they can then fix

Best of luck getting it resolved !
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• bizmarck (SKN1)bizmarck (SKN1) Posts: 3
    edited 14.11.2018
    [It works now.! ]

Hi.

When i try to move troops from the Main world (the green) to the underground world it does not accect any troops.

I have room for 361 troops but can only move 5 to that world.
    Can you check on that for me?

Thanks
  • Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) Posts: 121US1
    Hi,
    So after the snow landed, my ops went a little crazy. In my ops owl roost and falcon perch, I can only see the minor resource (small field or quarry and the events). Usually i can see the major resource and the empty resource (forest). Stranger yet, I find the my third op, osprey point, is acting normally. 

Not a big deal, not am emergency, just letting the people here know what's up in-game.

• http://prntscr.com/lk6stg weird bug that freezes my screen with the ruby bonus on a Latin frtz.
  • I just left Asylum. There was no difference in the amount of public order when I was there and when I left the alliance. Now I am visiting Camelot Beasts, but even before I joined them I noticed that there was no difference in the amount of public order. Unfortunately I do not have any screenshots, but it was 10,129 public when I was in Asylum and 10,129 public order when I left it. The public order should have went up with 16 players subscribing, but it never did. BM Fujiwara 
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • @Manta Birostris  the new in game announcement has no access point - how am i supposed to read something i only get when i try scrolling my screen !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,806AU1
    @Manta Birostris  the new in game announcement has no access point - how am i supposed to read something i only get when i try scrolling my screen !
    On the right menu one of them has a dropdown of 4 more options and the last one of them with that one you can acces the ingame announcements anytime , will post screenshots for  better explanation once I am home.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) Posts: 510GB1
    edited 20.11.2018
    @Manta Birostris  the new in game announcement has no access point - how am i supposed to read something i only get when i try scrolling my screen !
    On the right menu one of them has a dropdown of 4 more options and the last one of them with that one you can acces the ingame announcements anytime , will post screenshots for  better explanation once I am home.
    thanks will check - is a pain in arse at mo - worse than the pop-ups

Edited : not in the options showing for me - music on/off, settings, full screen. account option (just shows non-working link for newsletter !)

dandelion1958 @ en 1

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,806AU1
    thanks will check - is a pain in arse at mo - worse than the pop-ups

Edited : not in the options showing for me - music on/off, settings, full screen. account option (just shows non-working link for newsletter !)

yeah it must have popped up after I clicked on of the options leading me to think it'd be there

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) Posts: 510GB1
    edited 22.11.2018
    @BM Fujiwara
    do i need to report this to support or are they aware ? minor thing as now can view rankings on forum - but might be the cause of other issues in game  ?

Edited :- have replied to your message with details :smile:  going to get breakfast now as game undergoing maintenance
    Post edited by dandelion1958 (GB1) on
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

@BM Fujiwara
    do i need to report this to support or are they aware ? minor thing as now can view rankings on forum - but might be the cause of other issues in game  ?
    I'm not entirely clear on what you meant by "no access point"? As soon as I'm sure what you mean, I'll make sure Manta hasn't missed it. He's super vigilant but super busy too

fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

Am i missing something?    nice apprentice blacksmith but seemingly no way to get the tokens...

is this an offer only open to those who got the "unplanned" release and have them stored since last July?   or was there supposed to be a change to the nomad shop in the update?
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) Posts: 320US1
    Seems all Storm forts reset to 10 after latest update. I'm not complaining though ;)

As well, when scanning world map, using arrow keys, map is slow, glitchy/staggering/unevenly moving while prior to recent update it was smooth.

Regards

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 26.11.2018
    Having a problem with the game. It seems buggy lately. Espionage reports from Nomad and Kahn camps are expiring earlier than they should and the game refreshes a ton. A lot more than it normally does. Has anyone else noticed these things lately?
    David Noble @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.