Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Honor

I was attacked by a player 200 levels above me and there was no honor penalty for this. Wouldn't it be fairer to gain honor according to the level of your opponent? Maybe the honor being a multiplier of the difference in levels between you i.e. it could be 2 x the difference. Example I am a level 367 and attack an opponent 100 levels above I would then gain 200 honor, if I attacked a player 100 levels below I would lose 200 honor. If the difference was 200 levels the honor change would be 400.

Tartarus
Tartarus16 @ en 1

Comments

• Are you above lvl 45?
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Once you're level 70, you join the big boy club. There is no separation between legendary players. Honor is a (mostly valueless) PvP metric. You gain it by beating opponent's worthy of gaining it - I would be quite happy if the system dropped honour for people hitting those with honour like 1500 lower or more, but not really all that bothered if it didn't do that either ... but I would never be happy in a system where a higher level would always lose honour for retaliating against anyone lower level, that would be kinda weird.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• I was attacked by a player 200 levels above me and there was no honor penalty for this. Wouldn't it be fairer to gain honor according to the level of your opponent? Maybe the honor being a multiplier of the difference in levels between you i.e. it could be 2 x the difference. Example I am a level 367 and attack an opponent 100 levels above I would then gain 200 honor, if I attacked a player 100 levels below I would lose 200 honor. If the difference was 200 levels the honor change would be 400.

Tartarus
    Not a very good idea, since honor really doesn't reflect on who's more successful in wars anymore, someone who has 2.5k honor could have gotten a good streak and managed to hit people with high honor who happened to have no troops left and therefore activated a fire castellan instead, so there are a lot of things that are used to completely throttle this status. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file