Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Offers at the armoury...

The offers at the armoury  droppd from 75% to 50% and 85% to 60 for the complete sets.

Do they really think this will improve the sales? :"-)

Better give a offer of 85-90% on all sets, fully upgraded to level 20, at the same time for a few hours.;-)  

And, brothers in arms, what your thoughts about this weekend and those popups? How late will it starts?

Comments

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Okay, no. A 90% sale would greatly devaluate the set and make it disproportionally cheap for any active player.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Okay, no. A 90% sale would greatly devaluate the set and make it disproportionally cheap for any active player.
    Okay, thanks for responding. 

But what makes it so different from that 75%/85% offers? 

And i'm sorry to say: But active and ruby buying players, should get fore sure more benefits then those free players.  

Because as a freeloader you can't expect the same quality of bread as the people buying the bread. 

And the people that buy rubbies shouldn't get popups the same wise as free players, they should make a pakkage of that.

(A monthly subscription for 10k rubbies to get rid of the popups, making a exception fore the Prime Time offers.)
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    edited 02.11.2018
    I do agree that ruby buyers should get certain benefits, however, in the game right now, the gap between ruby buyers and non-ruby buyers is too big. A 90% decrease in price for sets would make the sets not only available for a ruby whale, but also for any active player.

Let's say, for example, that a full PvP set costs 150k rubies. If there was a 90% sale, then it'd be buyable for 15k rubies - a price I know a lot of level 70s can afford by looting often or just saving up.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 172
    This is pretty stupid sale tactics. Who will now ever buy nothing on full price, if you later will get it half or even -85% of the price?

And there have been huge gap between players so long that I can't even remember any more and GGS have done nothing about it. Actually, they made it even worst removing those time skips.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 03.11.2018
    At least things are more affordable for non-paying players with these offers as they now actually have the chance to obtain these ruby commanders if you have enough savings. 

Same with these -50% and -75% off on ruby buildings and upgrades. 

Okay, no. A 90% sale would greatly devaluate the set and make it disproportionally cheap for any active player.

And i'm sorry to say: But active and ruby buying players, should get fore sure more benefits then those free players.  

Because as a freeloader you can't expect the same quality of bread as the people buying the bread. 

And the people that buy rubbies shouldn't get popups the same wise as free players, they should make a pakkage of that.

(A monthly subscription for 10k rubbies to get rid of the popups, making a exception fore the Prime Time offers.)

Ruby players will always have an edge in this game.
    But free players are also important and you can't just neglect them.
    A majority of all the players in this game are free players and these free players helps to fill up the servers with life and activity.
    What if you then scare all these free players away from the game? Then the servers will sink like a rock in the sea in terms of activity and i don't think any of us wants that.

Ruby player or not.
    We all want to play on a server that's active and somewhat alive, don't we?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• This is pretty stupid sale tactics. Who will now ever buy nothing on full price, if you later will get it half or even -85% of the price?

And there have been huge gap between players so long that I can't even remember any more and GGS have done nothing about it. Actually, they made it even worst removing those time skips.

Only people with enough money and no patience on their mind buy the sets at full price… Those offers of 50% are very common in the last years, and in the last two weeks there was at least one offer of -75% and -85% every two hours. 

I even bought 2 two Lotus commanders for 10k each on a special offer that came in the message box, i'm never gonna buy a commander for the full price…  

And a stupid sale tactic? I guess that GGS sold more commanders then ever in the last few weeks. ;-)
  • Okay, no. A 90% sale would greatly devaluate the set and make it disproportionally cheap for any active player.

Very bad logic. Yes, ruby players should get something for spending, but they already do. Forgotten about the 300% nomad and samurai boosters? Theese make it so that 1 person alone can make more than a whole free-2-play alliance will make in 4 days within an hour. That is extraordinarily stupid and it makes playing the game and learning it completely pointless if you're free to play. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file