We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: New Event: The Outer Realms

Comments

• only for rubby players 
  • Is this event over.. Where we can see results  
  • Where are the rewards, find nothing?????
    Mammaconda @ skn 1
  • Is this event over.. Where we can see results  
    Brave warriors, we start today with the distribution process, starting with the transfer of the outside world Rubies! As you know, all eligible players receive the remaining number of alien rubies on their main account. This means that players who have bought Rubies during the event will receive both these acquired and all earned rubies. The start of the robotic transport is planned for the period between 14:30 and 15:00 and we will inform you again about the planned start of the distribution of our remaining remunerations. Keep in mind that this process will take a while and that every legitimate player will run his rubies during the process. Normally this should not take too long and should be over in a few hours. Nevertheless, delays can occur as a result of unforeseen circumstances, of which we of course inform you. Furthermore, later this week we will also share the Hall of Fame / Rankings of Outworlds on our Community Hub. With best regards, your government family
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) Posts: 558GB1
    edited 25.10.2018
    Is there a listing of the rewards we should get - seem to have gained 3k horsetails from somewhere !!!

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/357071/outer-realms-ranking-points-rewards

found it - took over an hour though !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Dear GGS,

We would like to kindly report spam that we receive every 10 min.

The spams are varied in nature, but they are all take form of pop up.

Please ban the sender of the spam as it violate our game experience.

Thx
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) Posts: 375US1
    Dear GGS,

We would like to kindly report spam that we receive every 10 min.

The spams are varied in nature, but they are all take form of pop up.

Please ban the sender of the spam as it violate our game experience.

Thx
    this 

billdo09 @ usa 1

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    I am very sorry to tell you that after switching on the spam engine on Friday the entire good games company , including the support team and the customer service close shop until Monday morning .
    I am also sorry to have to announce the breakdown of the support ticket robot due to the massive load of attempted tickets with requests to stop spamming the adds.
    You all have to be patient and keep closing the adds, it does not make any change if you respond to the adds, the numbers stay the same and possibly increase when you spend.
    IF and the chance is very slim , there is some one of the good games team present he must feel free to react

• Being slapped in your face every 5 minutes wont get us to like pain. It will turn us away from someones hand. If you want our hands going into our wallets more, don't spam us with ads every 5 minutes..
    Macarthur Saint @ au 1
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) Posts: 375US1
    i bet they gonna offer new subscription $30 a month to remove pop-ups, ggspam fix this garbage 

billdo09 @ usa 1

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    Did you notice the subscriptions are the only offer where you pay without getting at least some rubies?
    You only pay for the omissions in the game
  • Do we know when this event will be run again?
    lvl 40
    Proud Member of Lord Winchester
                                 Death Legion
  • Retsef (US1)Retsef (US1) Posts: 10US1
    I really like this event because in my opinion the lower levels of the game were by far the most fun, and competing for things like capitals against other teams at the same level is a blast, but the event ends way too soon.  In my opinion, it needs more time to be a solid event.  I'd say three months at least.
  • Hiya

I have capped a couple of ops in the outers and I am now trying to develop them but i cant seem to be able to move resources around betweeen ops and my main in the outer realm.

Is this a bug or a feature of the new event?

If its a feature I will be stopping playing in the outer as its is a but dull anyway and not being able to move food and res from ops just makes this event even more tedious.
  • Also cant seem to send to my own alliance either......this is just bollox
  • jamman (US1)jamman (US1) Posts: 80US1
    Also cant seem to send to my own alliance either......this is just bollox
    Got that right.  Ugh

Can't send resources.

Also can't attack RBCs without the RUBY Preset offer popping up and locking the system. It won't let you say: "NO, I don't WANT to spend a couple thousand RUBIEs on a Preset". You can only say YES, ... or close your browser.   :s 

Bollox and a half ...
    jamman @ usa 1
  • Jeez this is looking like another GGE bug fest -  cheers GGE - what a tank of w*nk
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 743NL1
    GGE , again you have managed to fuck up .

Can't send resources to my outpost

Also can't attack RBCs without the RUBY Preset offer popping up

castles was suddenly in safe mode

How do i maintain the fun in this game?

why on earth does that test server exist? since that has existed there have never been so many bugs. and when are all those new bugs and existing bugs removed from play? do not say that they are already working hard;)
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.