We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Last comment in 2018

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,704AU1
    owl

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 18.10.2018
    Owl eats the bunny. The owl was hungry, but no worries the mother bunny actually had a huge litter and there are still plenty more bunnies as well. Or, was that all just a dream including the bunny getting eaten by the owl? Only time will tell.
    David Noble @ usa 1

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • bunny vs snake great vid look it up, ozzyman guy commentats that 
    Nae

edited 19.10.2018
    What about owl vs. turtle? Who will win? Or is it a stalemate (or in other words neither side wins)? A little hint that I would like to point out is that turtle can hide in its hard shell and has a secret weapon, but the owl can fly and also has sharp claws. It also may depend on the size of the turtle and size of the owl as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Miss BeeBee (US1)Miss BeeBee (US1) Posts: 4,507US1
    What.... :o  Image result for turtle vs owl gifs
    Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
     :D 

• yes i am winning!
    Naw me 

Related image
    Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
  • tdg
    Winning

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,600GB1
    Bildresultat fr winning gif

No, i don't play on GB1. 

naw

Image result for a girl being the winner gif
    Yes today

Related image
    edited 07.11.2018
    What.... :o  Image result for turtle vs owl gifs
    How can the owl get past the shell to eat the turtle? The secret weapon of the turtle is its mouth which possibly could even bite off a foot from an owl. It is a full grown adult Common Snapping Turtle which its full grown size is heavier than any owl including even the Eurasian Eagle Owl. Unless if the turtle was small enough and light enough in weight and the owl can somehow get close enough to the turtle in order to be able to pick it up with its claws and then by some miracle the turtle's shell breaks when the turtle is dropped the turtle wins. Not the owl which the owl having any chance of winning largely depends on the age and weight of the Common Snapping Turtle.

Image result for common snapping turtle
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
    I will just ride them and whisper them wrong directions pretending to be their inner voice

This discussion has been closed.