We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Plumpy's Loyalty

Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) Posts: 465
edited 07.06.2018 in Player introductions
I have no loyalty, I needed a way to quit the game. I needed a way to get out of this game forever. Unless I want to start on a new account. My ambitions in life have been ruined because of this game. I have lost friendships and time that I can no longer replace. I wouldn't say I regret the majority of my time here.

Three months ago, I was having a falling out with the game. I realized this and I wanted to go out in fire. Burning to ash, but I had no one who hated me enough to do it. WARRIORCRHIS69 is probably the only person left that remembers how I betrayed LOF:Winterhold by joining WhiteGuard. But I thought to myself how can I get everyone to hate me, turn on me, so I have no friends left to see when I quit. I won't wonder "How is (Insert Player Name Here) doing, I should go say hello" I needed a way to finish the game and throw it away. I was thinking back on it and I realized I was gonna have to betray everyone in order to leave this game for good. 

Here was the game plan, leave my previous alliance Swamped Phoenix, join a war alliance that would declare on my past allies and break all ties with them, then be ousted by the alliance I declared with as a spy.
(I still love the people at Phoenix Reborn, but I highly doubt any of them care enough to read this.)
Here's how the story of a Traitor:
I joined 987Storm and his group to fight in some HIVE wars. I wanted to feel exhilaration, rage, and happiness. I enjoyed my time in HIVE but in the end they wanted to become a non-PVP alliance. So I was gonna need to find a new team.  I joined Grumpy Warriors, as I did some trading with PONYBOY838 and he seemed trustworthy. I wanted to find a family to keep me playing this game, I know that my plan was still in motion but I wanted to keep playing, I am sure many of you who have quit and came back understand the feeling. Back to the story, I was trading RVs whilst sitting in the sub alliance of GW, GGrumpyBeastsW, lead by StarrMakerr. Starr was my biggest obstacle I seriously loved being in her alliance although it was bad I loved just helping out littler players. Eventually a stalker invited me to join, USACYBERMONKEY to join Fluffy Unicorns.

SideNote: I knew that FU had joined with the MISC family, I KNEW that SwampGators and MISC were gonna go to war. My time in Swamped Phoenix told me as much. 

I accepted to join FU, I cut ties with GW. Pony still messaged me and I messaged him. I haven't talked to Starr since.  
I had more fun in FU but I realized that if I want to be something/someone when I grow up I need to quit so when Reset1 was out to test my loyalty I on purpose fell into his trap. Each and every single one of them. I wanted to see everything that I had built, all the friendships I had made, everyone that trusted me, to burn. And since I was in FU during the MISC vs SG war I was happy to see they don't trust me either.

I will probably leave my keys on a discord server to see someone race for it and then say good bye. But if you made it to the end here. I would like to say it was a fun five to six years. Warriorchris69 I hope you are happy with my plans and that I finally got what I deserved from back then. 

Here's some great screenshots from the past:
Someone confusing ambition for Loyalty Part 1:
<removed screenshot>
I like this one just because it makes me think of him as Shakespeare:
<removed screenshot>
WARRIORCHRIS69 really mad at me:
<removed screenshot>
Literally the greatest Pokemon Battle of all time:
<removed screenshot>

Welp, cya around. If you want to find me. Quit being a Stalker and go find someone else. 
I have no loyalty.

Post edited by Temprance on

Comments

• No one is mad at you, FU sucks anyway.

• CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 14.06.2018
    I have no loyalty, I needed a way to quit the game. I needed a way to get out of this game forever. Unless I want to start on a new account. My ambitions in life have been ruined because of this game. I have lost friendships and time that I can no longer replace. I wouldn't say I regret the majority of my time here.

1. Easily the dumbest and most unreasonable way to quit

2. You're full of drama, and yourself.  You've been that way for years... good luck irl

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • What a retard.

Go hit the gym, you Plumpy fat fuck.
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • Reset1 (US1)Reset1 (US1) Posts: 4US1
    edited 25.10.2018
    oof and more to follow. Coming on the forums acting like people care about you. Please instead of fake quitting just delete the account no one would mind. 

Post edited by Reset1 (US1) on
    Reset1 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.