Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Focus on Looting

How about you fix focus on looting so it actually works?  How many years have you had to fix this?

Comments

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    I thought it was odd that I was getting 10k stone when prioritising it...

• Dumb Cat (US1)Dumb Cat (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    OxO (AU1) said:
    I thought it was odd that I was getting 10k stone when prioritising it...
    I think it odd when i prioritize and it has no effect on the loot.
    and by the way I notice you are in a different server.
    I think it odd you mouthing off smartass comments about what happens in your server when I'm talking about what happens in mine.
  • Maybe the target you are hitting doesn't have enough the the res you are prioritizing to make a difference?

I loot food on FL's and get like 1k.
    I don't think it's because the loot focus system is flawed, I think it's because FL's loot system is flawed since they changed it.
    Maybe the target you are hitting doesn't have enough the the res you are prioritizing to make a difference?

I don't think it's because the loot focus system is flawed, I think it's because FL's loot system is flawed since they changed it.
    only 1k?  I just looted a low level RB for 2k and if I prioritize food I will still get only 2k.
    I only occasionally use prioritize to see if they have fixed it.  And it has never changed how much of the resource I prioritize I get.
  • Maybe the target you are hitting doesn't have enough the the res you are prioritizing to make a difference?

only 1k?  I just looted a low level RB for 2k and if I prioritize food I will still get only 2k.
    I only occasionally use prioritize to see if they have fixed it.  And it has never changed how much of the resource I prioritize I get.
    If you regularly hit a level 51 barbarian tower with just 2 full front wave without prioritizing and then do the same thing with prioritizing you do see a difference when looting food. It's got to be there to work. I pvp castles for food every once and a while with loot commanders and see a huge difference if I prioritize food. Of course, I spy to make sure they have a butt load of food first.

Current Member of Reaping Forest
    Former Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

Maybe the target you are hitting doesn't have enough the the res you are prioritizing to make a difference?

If you regularly hit a level 51 barbarian tower with just 2 full front wave without prioritizing and then do the same thing with prioritizing you do see a difference when looting food. It's got to be there to work. I pvp castles for food every once and a while with loot commanders and see a huge difference if I prioritize food. Of course, I spy to make sure they have a butt load of food first.

ok will try that

love the signatures 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,064

ok will try that

love the signatures 
    however in pvp the disribution of what the enemy has also plays a role
    for example
    81k wood
    81k stone
    40k food
    if you then prioritize food you'd get less food than if he had 81k food against towers this does not apply however as they always have the same of all 3 normal ressoruces and the kingdom ressource

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file